1. May 28, 2015  

Unholy DK Pet Bar issue

Hi guys

I have huge issue with my unholy spec pet bar. All the sudden my spells disappeared from it. Well, half of them at least. I move them back from pet spell book, but as soon as my UI reloads, or I enter BG or arena they disappear again.

Not only that, two spells "Putrid Bulwark" and "Monstrous Blow" are not even in the pet spell book and i don't have them in the bar neither. Tried to unlearn spec and learn it again, tried to go different spec and back to Unh., tried to delete cache folder, tried everything and nothing helps.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem? I don't want to open the ticket, I wan't to exhaust all other options first so all the help I could get is much appreciated.

Thanx in advance!

2. May 28, 2015  
    Pet bar is buggy, I've been manually macroinig and binding my pet abilities to a hidden bar on my UI so everything is safe and out the way where they cannot bug out.

I would suggest doing the same for yourself.

3. May 28, 2015  
    Pet bar is buggy, I've been manually macroinig and binding my pet abilities to a hidden bar on my UI so everything is safe and out the way where they cannot bug out.

I would suggest doing the same for yourself.
    Thanks Kemii for fast reply. But thing is, I can manage the rest, but those 2 spells ("Putrid Bulwark" and "Monstrous Blow") do not work as macro. Already tried it. Everything else, I can fix like u said, but if I'm not mistaken those 2 spells are considered to be smth. like core abilities and should be hardcoded so u can't move them. I don't even know if they were the part of missing ones straight away or I moved them by trying to fix the rest, but they are gone.

Do GMs have the abilities to reset those settings?

4. May 28, 2015  
    1. Summon your ghoul.
    2. Make this macro and use it.
    /script PetAbandon()
    3. Profit
    4. ????
    Edited: May 28, 2015 Reason: Error in awsomeness

5. May 28, 2015  
    1. Dismiss your current pet.
    2. Make a macro and use it.

3. Profit
    4. ????
    Thank u so much man... that fixed the issue... all appeared back on the bar... U rock.... :D :D :D