1. May 28, 2015  

New player asking for info

So i managed to make a topic and ppl adviced me to play warlock.

But however is warlock strong in pve ? and what about pvp ? can i get hight rating with it vs warrs and rogues ?

or is there other classes that are better in pvp / pve ?

2. May 28, 2015  
    Locks are great just get used to them do some PvP and yes you can get some hight rating I didn't play them in PvE much so I can't say anything about them there

3. May 28, 2015  
    is there any way that we can see the ladders of the top 50 pvp 2v2 players? (like before on molten)

4. May 28, 2015  
    U won't get any rating against these bugged warriors, not to mention they hard counter us with their 100% uptime on ANY target besides hunters/mages

5. May 28, 2015  
    so.... a warlock isnt that great ?

maybe a mage / warlock combination ? that should be able to kill warrs with freeze and fears

6. May 28, 2015  
    if u want to reach high rating u have to play affliction with an healer (like resto shaman) because destruction get obliterated by a decent melee user and demo has too many bugs (like chaos damage getting absorbed by ams).If u find yourself having troubles against warriors just buy glyph of cuse of exhaustion and kite them,rogues are worse bust still doable,by far your worst matchups are feral druids and ww monks.

7. May 28, 2015  
    Warlocks are actually great. THe only problem is warriors (at least 50% of teams are warrior + healer), I mean skilled warriors who can actually always slow you all the time and not let you cast a single spell, that's what makes us hard to kill someone... In other cases it's pretty easy to rape one of enemies (usually healer in my case), just some communication with partner needed to fear/stun/silience in the right time. Playing as lock + rdudu myself, going really well.

8. May 28, 2015  
    Warlocks are actually great. THe only problem is warriors (at least 50% of teams are warrior + healer), I mean skilled warriors who can actually always slow you all the time and not let you cast a single spell, that's what makes us hard to kill someone... In other cases it's pretty easy to rape one of enemies (usually healer in my case), just some communication with partner needed to fear/stun/silience in the right time. Playing as lock + rdudu myself, going really well.
    and how about pve section ? how do warlocks place itself there?

9. May 28, 2015  

if you had to choose hunter or warlock what would be better in pvp?

10. May 28, 2015  
    Don't know a thing in PvE atm. I'm more into PvP.
    You can't actually compare hunters and locks, very different playstyle.
    In my opinion hunter is harder to master. Damage is good, but I don't see many of them in arenas... You have to be very good to go high.
    I'd choose warlock myself. So much excitement spreading dots and watching everyone die :)
    Edited: May 28, 2015

11. May 28, 2015  
    well back in cata the dots didnt do alot dmg.. like 140 k hp ppl just fgot 3 k hits......

thats not alot XD specialy not when ur affli and depend on dots.

12. May 29, 2015  
    Damage is totally fine. I heard someone complaining about it, but it's OK. Hit's are pretty awesome if you know how the rotation works.

13. May 29, 2015  
    Damage is totally fine. I heard someone complaining about it, but it's OK. Hit's are pretty awesome if you know how the rotation works.
    well i hope its fine in pve aswel. since you always need to get some stuff from pve :)
    the 1 thing i know is that locks are handy with summoning rituel.

14. May 30, 2015  
    Idk about pve. But I think warlock is quite powerful in pvp until u face a decent melee. Afflic DOT is quite good. You will be amazed with destruct's Chaos Bolt or Shadowburn, but the weakness point is too long casting time. And I don't know about demo, is demo playable after the latest fix on May 29?