1. May 30, 2015  

best donate item

I got 25 coins from the crash of molten.

i wanted to spend it now since i reached level 90.

i got a warlock level 90.
    (i tought a staff would be best... but what staff there are like hundreds XD)

Thanks for the help

2. May 30, 2015  
    depends pvp or pve? dont know about pve, but for pvp go for wand and offhand.

3. May 30, 2015  
    i cant donate more atm.. i only got 25 gold so that wont work..

i thingk i have to pick a staff

and you got a good idea about a pvp and a pve weapon ?

4. May 30, 2015  
    Grievous is the latest gear, so Grievous for pvp, idk about pve.

5. May 30, 2015  
    Grievous is the latest gear, so Grievous for pvp, idk about pve.
    you thingk warlock is worth it ? dmg seems really low. just dinged llv 90 ... and got 20 k dps or som :S

and i noticed there are 2 Grievous i

Normal and elite... what 1 do i need?
    Edited: May 30, 2015

6. May 30, 2015  
    Normal.
    Elite one is for transmog and doenst have stats on weapon

7. May 30, 2015  
    I got 6 days left to cash in 100+ coins.

I figured I might as well play MOP even if the donate items arent yet the top tier items....(ilvl 522 is current max on marketplace for coins)

since this thread is on the same topic. i'd like to ask any of you 3 questions:
    1) what is best 2 tank classes / best 2 mdps classes / best 2 rdps classes in MOP?
    2) what would be best class to gear up with coins?
    3) what is the MOP 5.4.2 ilvl top tier ilvl? (ilvl 522 available now, at 0/2 upgrades)

cheers.

8. May 30, 2015  
    @Pitsie Both Destro and Affli Warlock does alot of damage once you get some gear.

@Mythal I'm guessing the best mdps classes are Warrior and DK and rdps Hunter and Balance Druid/Destro Warlock. And if you're thinking about buying Grievous I would say wait until they release Prideful (with donor coins that is).

9. May 30, 2015  
    @Pitsie Both Destro and Affli Warlock does alot of damage once you get some gear.

@Mythal I'm guessing the best mdps classes are Warrior and DK and rdps Hunter and Balance Druid/Destro Warlock. And if you're thinking about buying Grievous I would say wait until they release Prideful (with donor coins that is).
    cool thank you.
    i dont do warriors, and as its a gravy train of FOTM all doing warriors thats even more reason for me not to do it.
    i multibox 10x, and was hoping to do a team of 5 PAL + 5 DK. seems PAL is sortof gimped though. guess i'll do the 5 DK + 5 something else
    i will probably make a 10 DRU team anyway. its my favorite class. always has been.
    (although it would be damn funny to do 5+ warrior and synchronize bladestorm - but thats so cheap, so....nah)

regarding spending coins - the problem is that my coins expire in 6 days.
    so i have to cash them in this weekend.
    if prideful isnt coming out tomorrow then im SOL.

i mostly want to setup a really solid PVE team that can do all the raids up to 10-man raids HC.
    i wont be doing BG's on MOP. just PVE, arenas, and world pvp if someone is stupid enough to engage me :)

best boxing classes for me are typically:
    DK, Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Hunter (Priest too I guess)

i need 2 tanks + 2 healers + 6 dps.
    prefer to have only 2 or 3 classes in total.
    gets really messy dealing with more when 10 boxing.
    i guess what im really asking is: what is the best raid comp setup if only 3 classes maximum can join? for 5-man and 10-man raids?