1. May 30, 2015  

Addon Feral Actionbar Druid problem

I play druid and use Goldenpaw's gui addon which changes the hud however when I turn into feral or bear it has the same abilites and spells as for the normal form druid. The first actionbar works perfectly but the lower one (second one) has this problem. This really infuriates me because I do not know how to change an actionbar for feral only and it is really important. Please help, if nothing can be done I will uninstall the addon :C.

I have tried almost everything, I am out of options please help me. I hope I have been clear enough, it's a bit hard to specify this issue.

heres the link to the addon I am currently using: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gui4

2. June 1, 2015  
    maybe, cuz theres no 5.4.2 version or older ?
    if that's ot a problem try /gui and try to find actionbar options

3. June 1, 2015  
    maybe, cuz theres no 5.4.2 version or older ?
    if that's ot a problem try /gui and try to find actionbar options
    I've been working on it and I realized it's more simple than I thought. I've learned that switching actionbars and so on can be accomplished through the use of macros but I can't really do much since I'm a nab.

Can you create a macro for me that switches the main actionbar to 3, then one that simultaneously switches actiombar nr. 2 to actionbar nr. 5?

Then reverse the macro by clicking on it, at the end?

For example:

/cast Cat Form
    /swapmainactionbar 1 to 2
    AND
    /swapactionbar 3 to 5

Then reverse the macro by clicking on it, at the end?

/cancel Cat Form
    /swapmainactionbar 2 to 1
    AND
    /swapactionbar 5 to 3

( These macro were just to serve as an example in order to explain to you what I'm dealing with..)

Sorry if I get a bit too complicated with words, I'm trying to explain the best I can.