1. June 2, 2015  

Couldnt loot Aeonaxx

Hi all, i killed Aeonaxx before at MoP (some of my guildmates got it too) but unfortunately i couldnt loot him because he bugged into the ground with half of his body

I tried everything to loot him, but after i logged out in hope to fix it his corpse despawned

Now my question - is there a way that any GM or mods provide me the mount or not? Got screenshots of the corpse, how i him damage to him etc - as far i saw he doesnt got any bugs at the bugtracker

Edit: And how about Alani, after i farmed a skycrystal and the server crashes unfortunately - will i get the mount provided too if i can confirm it with screenshots?

Greetings
    Edited: June 2, 2015

2. June 2, 2015  
    No, there isn't. It's something that unfortunately can happen with flying monsters when they fall on uneven ground, reason why the ideal is to kill them when they are on the ground and somewhere flat. You're going to have to hunt and kill it again.

3. June 2, 2015  
    Ah quite unfortunate - thanks for the answer

But what if that happens in case of a server crash in future (which is not impossible) - thats the reason i am scared to use a skycrystal in future haha

4. June 2, 2015  
    Same situation. Pretty much the only case Staff will step in to handle lost or missing items is if they came from the use of coins you donated for.

5. June 2, 2015