1. June 2, 2015  

"best" healer in MoP?

Hi there,

I'm just starting with WoW again after several years and I would like to know what the 'best' healer is in MoP.
    My plan is to play with a couple of friends and I'd like to be the healer of the group.

Which class is overall the best in healing? So 5 mans + raids. I like all the classes but is there an OP healer or a healer that is overall better than other healers? I've seen some posts that resto shaman and disc priest are overall better than the rest, is this true?

Thank you.

Edit: If it wasn't clear, I'm looking for the best healer for PvE. PvP is secondary.
    Edited: June 2, 2015

2. June 2, 2015  
    at the moment with the current state of bugs its MONK for arenas.

3. June 2, 2015  

4. June 2, 2015  
    1. Google MoP healers
    2. Check generally desired healer class
    3. ???
    4. Profit

5. June 2, 2015  
    Thanks, it seems resto shaman is slightly on top of disc priests. https://healiocentric.files.wordpres...esentation.jpg
    Edited: June 2, 2015 Reason: typo

6. June 2, 2015  
    Here as I think:
    1. Druid
    2. Shaman=Monk
    3. Rest

7. June 2, 2015  

8. June 2, 2015  
    Atm since shamans are bugged they are the best class but i whouldnt roll with that if u dont like shamans since they Will get fixed sometimes.

In scale it pretty mutch is like this: shamans>priest>monk>dudu>palla

Ofc that changes after each new fix they make

Also final tipp: i whoud not go with a FotM class if i where u but play the healer u find most funny to play :) me as a mw monk have a blast in raids and even Ppl saying that monks are pretty weak i can outheal both priest and dudu (not shamans doe... Cuz ye...) and monk is from My side the absoluta most funny healer to play cuz it's so different :P

9. June 2, 2015  
    Apologies I meant for pure PvE.
    Rshamans.... A Tyrann Shaman outhealed my 5/5 T15 donut Hpaladin WITH HIS TOTEM!.....

10. June 3, 2015  
    For PVE

In Retail, Resto Shanman is highly buffed, Rank NO.1 in PVE healing

In Warmane, it's a bit different because of bug fix status.

For now in MOP realms, Retro Shaman is not "NO.1"..............Rstro shaman is GOD in PVE
    Why? because Shaman's healing stream Totem is so bugged , it's healing the whole raid now, that means this totem is 10 times powerful than it should be and healing amount is up to 40% total healing.

how to confirm this? Just join a raidfinder and see it yourself.

I have a 520 pvp shanman, I once have 50% of whole raid total heal in Raidfinder(Well I know some ppl dont really "work" in raidfinder, they just walk around ,but still....), that means the heal amount of a shaman can possible be the sum of other 5 healer+ tank self heals, this is just out of control.

11. June 3, 2015  
    Rshamans.... A Tyrann Shaman outhealed my 5/5 T15 donut Hpaladin WITH HIS TOTEM!.....
    This exactly.

For now you can consider Shaman as TWO healer, one is shaman himself, other is his healing steam totem.

12. June 3, 2015  
    So it's actually very safe to play shaman now... even the bug is fixed, they still should be NO1...

13. June 3, 2015  
    Healing Stream Totem.

... or a Druid. a nice healer for both ends of the game(PvE/PvP).

14. can you explain me what else is bugged,except the healing stream totem?Just I created resto shaman 2 days ago and I want to know what is bugged.

15. i was in this TOES 10 for alts and this resto shamy single healed the whole raid with his totem 180k critc

its just stupid

12 Last