1. June 4, 2015  

item miss

I apologize but I do not know where to ask for help .I have a problem.I created a character and I sent him Heirloom items.After I entered the actual character I sent the items back and i wiped the character.and then I created another character with the same name and I resent Heirloom,but this time i have not received the items.I think they sent to erased character.Please help.i hope u understand me.srry for my english.thanks

2. June 4, 2015  

3. June 4, 2015  
    What answer are you expecting? You pretty much deleted ur toon with the heirloom, it won't come back even if it has the same 'stache.

4. June 4, 2015  
    If you sent the item in a new mail after you created the new char then nothing like that should happen. If you clicked "return" on the mail from your deleted char then yes, it's sent back to your deleted char and there is nothing you can do about it.

5. June 4, 2015  
    damn...wtf can i have back ?why not?you should do this

6. June 4, 2015  
    Game masters are not allowed to give you items and support system on website can only be used if lost items were bought with coins. If you lose items that are not bought with coins then noone can help you.

7. June 4, 2015  
    "unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that."wtf no1 do nothing ?unacceptable.i want my items back!!!!!! please you must do sommething!
    Edited: June 4, 2015

8. June 4, 2015  
    As previous Q/A supporters explained to you. There is nothing we can do about it.
    You can beg and scream all about it .. but that wouldnt solve anything.

Sadly you choosen to send the items and thus you gotten them lost.
    I would advise you to use the time and effort of regaining them by repurchaging them.

Sorry for the loss .. but some learn the hard way .. some learn the cheaper way.
    In the end .. im sure you learned.

9. June 4, 2015  
    Your English is a bit off, so tell me if I got this right.

1. You created a character named QQ.
    2. You sent QQ an heirloom.
    3. You thought, "QQ is really lame!" and mailed the heirloom to another character, call him SugarD.
    4. You deleted QQ, because he was lame.
    5. You created another (not lame) character and called him QQ.
    6. You made SugarD send QQ the heirloom.
    7. You made sure the heirloom was sent but, despite waiting for what seems like forever, it has not arrived.

If this is what you're saying, then you lied. That will never happen. Makw sure SugarD does not still have the item. Otherwise, if you deleted QQ before the mail was collected, or while the item was still in his inventory, well thats just your hard luck.

On an unrelated note, Im making a character named SugarD. Dont steal my name.

10. June 5, 2015  
    exactly that's what happens.i'm not lying.Thank you all for answers.