1. June 5, 2015  

Lost Albino Drake Mount

I recently received my Albino Drake, but did not learn it right away (mistake). I then lost it somehow within my Portable Hole(s). I know the bags are big, but I didn't realize they were big enough to suck items out of thin air!

Is there any way to receive the mount back (i.e. a lost companion from the Stable Master)? Or would I have to wait for a GM to assist me in this matter?

Thank you for your time and concern.

Valieera, level 90 Blood Elf Rogue, Frostwolf.

2. June 5, 2015  
    You prob lost it due to a server crash / rollback.
    There isnt a trainer orso you can talk with to regain it .. if the item isnt remailed at you the only way to regain it is from a gm.
    So best to contact a gm and ofcourse deliver evidence of the gained achievement to get it.

It might be that it is due to a bug. In that case then the gm will tell you to report it to bugtracker. Althou you did recieve the item but it disapeared from your bags.
    Ofcourse this all only applies if you didnt (by mistake or other) remove the item from your bags.

3. June 5, 2015  
    Thank you, I have contacted a GM, how do I prove to them I have the achievement when I can't open the tab? Should I screenshot me having 50 mounts?

4. June 5, 2015  
    By opening the tab and makeing a screenshot of the achievement.
    OR
    (but dono for private servers) the gm should be able to see your achievement history.

5. June 5, 2015  
    I don't see a GM assisting any more than they assist people who are unable to loot the body of the other Lost Drake because it landed partially into the ground - which is no support. More than likely you will have to kill it again and this time not save the item for whatever reason.

6. June 5, 2015  
    I don't see a GM assisting any more than they assist people who are unable to loot the body of the other Lost Drake because it landed partially into the ground - which is no support. More than likely you will have to kill it again and this time not save the item for whatever reason.
    That mount is a reward for collecting 50 mounts. It's mailed to the character when the achievement is completed and there is no way to obtain it again in game.

Edit: Actually since it's MoP realm and mounts are account-wide, getting it on another char might be possible.
    Edited: June 5, 2015

7. June 5, 2015  
    Yes, but have you ever heard of any achievement reward being handed by GMs, even when the achievement is bugged (which isn't the case here)?

8. June 6, 2015  

9. June 6, 2015  
    yes, thedrift in 2012 warsong for the horde! black war bear I deleted it and I asked him for it in whisper and he granted it.

they also help on retail if this happens, it's not blizz-like for you not to help with a simple issue like this

10. June 6, 2015  
    yes, thedrift in 2012 warsong for the horde! black war bear I deleted it and I asked him for it in whisper and he granted it.

they also help on retail if this happens, it's not blizz-like for you not to help with a simple issue like this
    Thedrift joined the GM team in 2014.

11. June 7, 2015  
    Hello Prot! ^^ So just wondering, I believe Adtharios is looking into the matter, but this is a problem that GM's can assist me with right?

12. June 9, 2015  
    Hello Prot! ^^ So just wondering, I believe Adtharios is looking into the matter, but this is a problem that GM's can assist me with right?
    Unfortunately, it isn't.

13. Thedrift joined the GM team in 2014.
    sorry community manager, I don't have dementia