1. June 6, 2015  

Guide to STOPPING AUTO SHOTS

Hi!

My name is Phi and I'm irritated by the number of wannabe pet tamers out there that kill rare mobs and say OOPS my auto shots killed it. I'm sooooooooooo sorry!

So here's a guide on stopping those pesky autoshots if you're that noob and can't notice a ****ing mob going from 100% to less than 15% and your kill shot going all glowy and then your must-have pet dies.

STEP 1
    If you SEE a mob that makes you wet your pants LEFT CLICK IT. For heaven's sake do NOT right click it. This won't start autoshots and your precious pet won't die.

STEP 2
    If you couldn't control your right clicking urges and your hunter is merrily auto shooting away, make a macro beforehand. It is very simple:

/stopattack

That's it. This will stop your blundering shooting.

STEP 3
    This is the mental brake on your rolling bandwagon. Don't be a douche. If you see a hunter almost completing his taming cast, do not be the jerk who "by mistake" kills the mob or else you are already pre-destined to a confined cell listening to Justin Beiber all day eating ripened bananas with Tomato sauce.

End of guide.

By -
    A frustrated Hunter.

2. June 6, 2015  
    You really think people do it by accident?

3. June 6, 2015  
    You really think people do it by accident?
    SOME of em does it by accident, I also did this accident after casting my distraction shot which that activates auto-shot.

4. June 6, 2015  
    Lol Phi, i like ur guide and its also funny cuz ur frustrated xD (Compliment)

5. June 6, 2015  
    SOME of em does it by accident, I also did this accident after casting my distraction shot which that activates auto-shot.
    I was refering to "STEP 3" :D

6. June 6, 2015  
    wish i had a full geared rog on mop id camp pet spawns and huntards there 24/7

7. June 6, 2015  
    Hi!

My name is Phi and I'm irritated by the number of wannabe pet tamers out there
    Wannabe pet fevers you mean, that in the end are wannabe hunters.

8. June 6, 2015  
    hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha

Pixxxxiiiiii,where are u ahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhaa

9. June 6, 2015  
    hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha

Pixxxxiiiiii,where are u ahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhaa
    LOL I expected Lelelaw to reply to this thread xD cant believe i predicted it! x'D lmao

10. June 7, 2015  
    LOL I expected Lelelaw to reply to this thread xD cant believe i predicted it! x'D lmao
    I can predict that after 5 years you will still suck in pvp and have 0 keybinds. But will have tons of colored pets, thats cute.

11. June 7, 2015  
    I can predict that after 5 years you will still suck in pvp and have 0 keybinds. But will have tons of colored pets, thats cute.
    Lol Lelelaw, my 5 years old son can beat u in pvp while he pooping, what a noob, just go play tetris but watchout use normal mode...Lol

12. June 7, 2015  
    You guys still throwing punches on the forums;)?

thought you would smarter than this.

13. June 7, 2015  
    and do i care? :) yeah im a noob but im still good in pvp, you never seen me PvP fyi, dont judge me by my actionbars.