1. June 9, 2015  

[Website/In-Game] Wrong mount

I accidentally bought a horde mount for my alliance character Is there a way I can get it swapped for the Alliance mount its the Red Dragonhawk and I need the Blue Dragonhawk.

2. June 9, 2015  
    If you bought it for vote points you can't get anything back.
    If you bought it for coins and haven't used it yet you might be able to get coins back if you make a support ticket on website.

As far as I remember you are still able to use both mounts on both factions even though they are faction specific.

3. June 9, 2015  
    Ya it was with points and that is what i thou but it said i will never learn that... and I cant even trade it oir send it to my horde charater as it is soulbound soo i dont know

4. June 9, 2015  
    If you can't use it then there is nothing that can be done about it.

5. June 9, 2015  
    Keep it for when you switch to Horde...

6. June 9, 2015  
    If you bought it for vote points you can't get anything back.
    If you bought it for coins and haven't used it yet you might be able to get coins back if you make a support ticket on website.

As far as I remember you are still able to use both mounts on both factions even though they are faction specific.
    You are supposed to be able to use the blue dragonhawk as horde and the red one as alliance, but for some reason, Warmane broke it during the wipe and you no longer can.