1. Warlock OP at low lvls than S*** at 85

Guys i just wanna ask other lock do they have same problem as i do,so here is the problem:
    I started playing demo lock cause i never played one and i noticed that it is insane...simply sayed demo lock deals unreal damage at low lvl 1-45 for now i mean i 2 shot full heirloom ppl basicaly naked,i solo every dungeon and i have heard from some other locks that when you get 85 you go from hero to zero because at 85 demo pets deal ****ty damage and suddenly you are not nearly op as you were on low lvls so my question to other lock is class broken? and if any GM sees this will it ever be fixed...

2. Guys i just wanna ask other lock do they have same problem as i do,so here is the problem:
    I started playing demo lock cause i never played one and i noticed that it is insane...simply sayed demo lock deals unreal damage at low lvl 1-45 for now i mean i 2 shot full heirloom ppl basicaly naked,i solo every dungeon and i have heard from some other locks that when you get 85 you go from hero to zero because at 85 demo pets deal ****ty damage and suddenly you are not nearly op as you were on low lvls so my question to other lock is class broken? and if any GM sees this will it ever be fixed...
    play destro be op.
    Demo is kinda bugged and u can play it for fun but at higher level pets won't be any helpful.

3. On Cata Blizzard made spell scaling absolutely horrible (Shield Slam, lol). Hand of Gul'dan is undoubtly the coolest of all new class spells on Cata, yes. I wouldn't say Demo is broken on 85, instead it requires a lot more coordination and focus.