1. Looking for DS Tank Guide

Hey Warmane Comm,

I hit lvl 85 sometime ago, now ive farming 5 mans like crazy and im at the point i can start raiding.

So ..sadly i dont know Boss tactics and also afraid of just watching Videos and go, because i dont know how Bosses are done on this Server(Buggs etc)
    So im basically looking for someone who can Explain DS Boss fights for me ! Just for Tanks!

For Example :

Morchok : Turn Boss around from Raid Grp. Taunt at 2-3 Stacks, move behind pillars when they come.

Just like this.

Would be Very Thankfull :)

2. you dont need two tanks for morchok, atleast not in normal, so stack taunting isnt really necessary

3. Hey Warmane Comm,

I hit lvl 85 sometime ago, now ive farming 5 mans like crazy and im at the point i can start raiding.

So ..sadly i dont know Boss tactics and also afraid of just watching Videos and go, because i dont know how Bosses are done on this Server(Buggs etc)
    So im basically looking for someone who can Explain DS Boss fights for me ! Just for Tanks!

For Example :

Morchok : Turn Boss around from Raid Grp. Taunt at 2-3 Stacks, move behind pillars when they come.

Just like this.

Would be Very Thankfull :)
    It's safe to watch retail videos, though I don't know of any specific to tanks. For tanking all bosses work just how they should on retail, except maybe for Warlord HC. When you move him away from the centre to tank him and the claw (check a guide if you don't know what I mean) the ball tends to not go in a straight line to you thus meaning you have to strafe left or right, dependent on where the ball is going, in order for it to hit the boss. But as it can be hard to see the ball while tanking your raid members will usually call it out for you. Apart from that everything is fine.

you dont need two tanks for morchok, atleast not in normal, so stack taunting isnt really necessary
    Not needed in heroic either.