1. WOTLK:

When can we expect Lich King and Ruby Sanctum to be fixed?

Progress on Cluster Load Balancing?

Basic Battleground fixes? (SoTA and IoC mainly)

Armory/Ladders?

When will pulling bosses be fixed? (Halion atm when pulled normally will walk through you and attack your back)

When will Execute(Warriors, WoTLK) be fixed? (Currently hits like a wet noodle)

Good job on the recent update, my MS was halfed (Central USA) and character movement relay is MUCH smoother!
    Edited: June 14, 2015

2. Says the one Who cheated coins on me :3

3. What's going on with Warlords of Draenor, will it be released as PTR anytime soon?

Will you guys update Mists of Pandaria from 5.4.2 to 5.4.8, i heard some people saying that Warmane won't upgrade it.. I hope that ain't true.

4. Is there any possibility for a X1 realms? Lordaeron for example
    Yes, Lordaeron is making its return. Though I do think it would be a great idea to give more details about Lordaeron during the Q&A. :)
    What's going on with Warlords of Draenor, will it be released as PTR anytime soon?
    It won't be soon, but perhaps they'll go more into detail during the Q&A.

5. Mop question.

How are items that are on the market place chosen? Items that are needed for twinking that are on previous marketplaces and can not be obtained in game arent on ours both points and coins. What are the rules for how and item becomes on them and what allows for them to persist through expansions?
    Edited: June 14, 2015 Reason: punctuation

6. Questions about Mists of Pandaria

When can we expect more instances in raid finder?

Scenarios and challenge mode for dungeons will be implemented in the near-future?

Also, we'd like to know if there is any progress on Landfall (Operation: Shieldwall and Dominance Offensive) and the legendary quest chain.

7. WHEN is WOD releasing???????????????should we wait for wod or just play mop(that means wod will be releasing after 6.4 patch) pls respond........when is raid finder tot is releasing¿?????????

8. Since 6 months you are a new group with (probably) new goals. Can you show us what is your development plan for this community/expansions?

9. MOP:
    Will you guys relese some scenarios,open old raid (like ahn quiraj or maybe ulduar).
    And are you gonna make 1x realm drop?

10. Will Malaco be getting a haircut anytime soon?

11. any ETA for new marketplace items? both for coins and votes

please refresh the mounts add pets, quests, some recipes for profs. there is a huge thread on suggestions, please pay attention to the people that want to spend money and votes on useful things (only losers buy gear :P )

12. Yes, Lordaeron is making its return. Though I do think it would be a great idea to give more details about Lordaeron during the Q&A. :)
    ^This and when can we expect to hear more news about it's return ( not necessarily a number of days as we all know what happens when warmane doesn't meet the deadline.. more like in terms of fixes .. i.e. Yeah, we want to release Lordaeron once we know for certain x instance works or y,z bugs are resolved)

13. So you 'fixed' the first rdf of the day reward on mop realms. Sadly, it is 5 Valor Points instead of 150 upon completion. When should we expect reward's correction? Should we wait another year for that to happen?

14. Mists of Pandaria

1. What is being done about the lag issues on FW? What is the main issues causing it? Bugs or the server just cant take the amount of people logged on?
    2. Can you explain all the statuses of the bugtracker, what does pendng actually mean? Some spells are on pending for a longer time now and still not implemented into the game.
    3. Are there any plans to switch from 5.4 to 5.4.8 which was the actual last patch of MoP and which was the most balanced patch in the expansion due to the class changes and the changes regarding resilience?

First 1234 ... Last