1. Today's Live Q&A (Sunday, June 14, 2015)

We will hold a live Q&A stream today at 20:00 server time. Please feel free to post your questions here. Additionally feel free to ask questions during the stream, however as with last streams the chat can be difficult to follow due to high amount of messages.

2. When Armory will be added to page? Its interesting and important thing i think..

3. What are your plans in short-time (1 to 5 months) on Wotlk? As we know, this is the most profitable expansion of Warmane. More than 5 years have passed and still we haven't reached that "blizzlike-perfection" we want so hard.

When will the armory that we had in Molten's website be made/adaptated for Warmane?

When will Malaco be a-bit-more-active streamming? He has been a bit inactive...

4. warsong will implement soloQ?
    Edited: June 14, 2015

5. Green fire questline might take a long time to script, could there be a way to go around it so warlocks can have green fire even if the quest chain is not finished yet? It'd be cool, also, can't wait to see what you ppl did with isle of thunder!

Also, is there any ETA on old content releases? The classic raids would be cool, specially since you can get battle pets there, in TBC too I think.

6. Race change with daily points(aka vote points)? or we have to do 2x faction change to do a race change (please do not block the 2x faction change >.>)

7. Also forgot to ask, when can we have the legendary questline for gemming sha touched weapons? (also, could it be done multiple times? I already have 2 sha-touched weapons)

8. Zen alchemist stone this trinket is bugged (no cooldown) it is unfair for donors as we use our coins to buy better trinkets but that trinket is still better

comparison:-
    zen alchemist stone: 4691 good stat (depending on class str-int-agility) with no cd as it works all day long.
    donor trinket (Example.Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance) : 7333 intellect for 10seconds only 0.96 procs per minute.
    so turns out obviously that the zen alchemist stone is unfair it is way way over powered

9. Riddle of steel for alchemy to make living steel without cd this is a very important issue (only goblins obviously can learn it) there is no use for spirit of harmony in alchemy http://i.imgur.com/1o3eHUA.jpg so i was wondering if you could put this issue as one of top priorities it was reported in the old buggtracker but no one seemed to care about it.

10. When will transfer from Deathwing to Ragnaros will be available? and are you guys going to fix all quests in wrath of the lich king?

11. When are you planning to release the legendary daggers quests at CATA sir, any approx time?

12. Why don't you open Classic Raids and Dungeons & TBC & WOTLK too there are a lot of pets and Xmog gears and Mounts there and i have no idea why they are closed and im pretty sure this is not just me saying this

13. 1. Progress report on Veteran Perks?

2. Progress report on CLB?

3. Progress report on Battle-tag system?

4. Will WotLK Sentinel Anti-Cheat be receiving a much needed update anytime soon?

Thanks.

14. Midsummer Fire Festival has been hopelessly bugged throughout Molten's existence. Will you pay it the proper respect this year and ensure that "The Flame Warden" will be achievable? (WotLK)

15. Is there any possibility for a X1 realms? Lordaeron for example

123 ... Last