1. Dude i am not claiming that i am 2.4,on mop i am almost 2.9k (2845). Let's pass this.

Read doe,don't makeyourself look so follish... "Should I get PvE gear for PvP in MOP? to make pvp more chaleging."

the PvP state of frostwolf is so easy for me that I am considering rolling full PvE gear in order to make the Pvp more challeging for myself.Read before you write rofl. (got 2.1k spriest which is much harder then esy alock,that doting and hiding ,ez killing totemz..and stuff)
    C'mon lmao

So Valeen why u are not even 2.1k on easy private lol,coz bad and your excuse are bugs,clasic whiner,warrior is easy only on mop,on wotlk was hardest class in order to dominate the ladders.If any class is easy that doesn't mean you'll get high rating,not even close. lmao

you prob played prot,or arms without switching shield+1h,failing every reflect and shield bash,being always in battle stance.hahahaha
    -Dude i am not claiming that i am 2.4,on mop i am almost 2.9k (2845). Let's pass this.

As a warrior, yeah. Try a bala druid or something, with a healer or enha sham, or unh dk, or alock . Reached 2338 rating, the best i could , and its retail on DarkSpear. You? As this comp , you won't get pass 250. With or without positive/negative bugs

-the PvP state of frostwolf is so easy for me that I am considering rolling full PvE gear in order to make the Pvp more challeging for myself.
    Ofc the state of frostwolf PvP is so easy when you're a warrior. By rolling full PvE gear you won't do **** against players in PvP areas, let's pass this, you dunno crap. Want something challenging? Play something else than your ****ing warrior. Git gud

-So Valeen why u are not even 2.1k on easy private lol,coz bad and your excuse are bugs,clasic whiner,warrior is easy only on mop,on wotlk was hardest class in order to dominate the ladders.If any class is easy that doesn't mean you'll get high rating,not even close. lmao

YEAH, if the class is easy yes, you'll get high rating. Spriest much harder than alock huh? Got a spriest too on my friend's account, no, not even close. It's much more easier because you have RNG procs, and outdps an affli lock in single target, idc about 2s. And, if spriest is vs a warrior then I agree, spriest kinda got no chance unlike alock. But they still both get rekt no matter the efforts

-you prob played prot,or arms without switching shield+1h,failing every reflect and shield bash,being always in battle stance.hahahaha

Again making assumptions about other players. Typical you, in every post you make there should be something like, warriors are not bugged, combat log broken, etc. Keep defending the easiest class in the game, noob friendly. Wars, and hunters. Even destro lock is much harder than arms.
    Edited: June 19, 2015

2. I played a warrior once.
    Did pretty well in arenas as Rdruid+Warr in green gear.
    Warrior was too easy it made me sad and feel like a Neanderthal.

3. If you let an enemy warrior hit you with their giant freaking sword, you're going to have a bad time.

Whatever damage bugs they may have, if an enemy warrior is within melee range of you, you have already made your first mistake, and now you are playing catch-up.

"Well muh lock can do more damage than that war so ill just..."

NO.

"Well I'll just finish casting this heal, then I'll get out of range of the..."

NO!

That's not how WoW works, classes have very specific mechanics, and whether you win or lose depends on those mechanics. The warrior's primary class mechanic is MELEE DAMAGE.

4. Maybe u should rename this thread since it's about one specific subject for the most part that's almost off topic.

5. I'm sorry but in WOTLK Spriest > Warrior. lol That's a no brainer. Alock was a much more difficult fight.

6. I played a warrior once.
    Did pretty well in arenas as Rdruid+Warr in green gear.
    A warrior in green gear has no chance against anyone in at least malevolent. In fact, that's true for any class and you know it.

Warrior was too easy it made me sad and feel like a Neanderthal.
    Well, I guess you didn't already play your DK in Cata then, because it can't possibly get any easier than that.

7. A warrior in green gear has no chance against anyone in at least malevolent. In fact, that's true for any class and you know it.
    Well my Dreadful boost set and greens/crafted....
    Well, I guess you didn't already play your DK in Cata then, because it can't possibly get any easier than that.
    Been a DK for 4 expansions now... I don't quite see the argument in what you are getting at. Yh DK was a nice class in Cata but seriously, you cannot compare that to MOP warrior.

8. It's always fun to watch stupid faceroll warriors defending their OP broken class.

MoP was never a PvP expansion, let alone Warmane's game breaking bugs.

9. Well my Dreadful boost set and greens/crafted....
    This may be enough for low ranking arena, I'm not sure just how many people join arena with less than tyrannical.

Been a DK for 4 expansions now... I don't quite see the argument in what you are getting at. Yh DK was a nice class in Cata but seriously, you cannot compare that to MOP warrior.
    I just found frost dk (the only spec I really tried) to be incredibly easy in cata pvp. By no means do I consider warriors in MoP (retail of course) to be stronger or easier in comparison, to be honest.
    That said, I don't consider any class difficult to get good at. But since you guys seem to do...

PS to all warrior whiners like alcoholic123: they are not completely broken. DW after thunder clap seems to do too much damage and that's it. On the other hand, skills like mortal strike or raging blows are dealing less damage than in retail 5.4. And falling off a cliff damages/kills a warrior even if he charges/leaps after that. These are just two of the negative bugs. If you guys really think that warrior single target damage will drop significantly when they finally fix DW, you're in for a bad surprise (assuming they also fix the negative bugs, of course).

10. So Valeen why u are not even 2.1k on easy private lol,coz bad and your excuse are bugs,clasic whiner,warrior is easy only on mop,on wotlk was hardest class in order to dominate the ladders.If any class is easy that doesn't mean you'll get high rating,not even close. lmao

you prob played prot,or arms without switching shield+1h,failing every reflect and shield bash,being always in battle stance.hahahaha
    Uhm... I don't think you even know about me anything so pls stay your businnes. It doesn't matter what is ur opinion. Warrior is easy **** and that's a fact. I'm not on 2,1k b'cuz I don't realy give an F about pvp in here... :D I farmed 2 items to my gear when it was nesesary and fin. :D If I get my head in pvp here it's always a headach.

11. PS to all warrior whiners like alcoholic123: they are not completely broken. DW after thunder clap seems to do too much damage and that's it.
    This is entirely false. Deep Wounds was being affected by things that it shouldn't have been. As of the June 19 update, this has been fixed (see the changelog: "Deep Wounds is no longer increased by Seasoned Soldier and Single-Minded Fury report #99").

On the other hand, skills like mortal strike or raging blows are dealing less damage than in retail 5.4.
    Again, this is false, I tested the damage and it is fine. If you know something that the players and devs don't, please open a new bugreport on the bugtracker with proper proof.

And falling off a cliff damages/kills a warrior even if he charges/leaps after that. These are just two of the negative bugs.
    Every class has negative bugs. Warriors have the least of all the classes (from when I counted anyways) and had the most positive. The class was certainly benefiting here from bugs rather than being held back.

If you guys really think that warrior single target damage will drop significantly when they finally fix DW, you're in for a bad surprise (assuming they also fix the negative bugs, of course).
    Actually, warrior damage fell quite a bit due to the deep wounds bug. I played 4 arenas against warriors, and their damage output is far lower now compared to before, to the point that they can no longer just tunnel and spam slam and expect kills. This pleases me greatly :)

12. Rofl give the warriors a break lmao.

I am 2.9kwith ease,even though proc bug affects dw doing more damage then it should.
    However ,when they fix proc and by taht deepwounds or whatever I'll still hit ,2.9k with a bit more struggle I will prob be gladiator.

So,your whining and complaining won't change anything lmao,cut the bull**** lel or just move to another expansion.

I will always be a warrior and I'll always beat your whiny asses.Reroll before you get an heartattack,for your sake.

Peace.Warr4ever

lmao,And stop skiping me at 2s....
    Edited: June 21, 2015

13. Rofl give the warriors a break lmao.

I am 2.9kwith ease,even though proc bug affects dw doing more damage then it should.
    However ,when they fix proc and by taht deepwounds or whatever I'll still hit 2.9k with dedication I will be prob be gladiator.

So,your whining and complaining won't change anything lmao,cut the bull**** lel or just move to another expansion.

I will always be a warrior and I'll always beat your whiny asses.Reroll before you get an heartattack,for your sake.

Peace.Warr4ever

lmao
    You'll be warrior forever because you literally can't play any other class. Deep wounds got fixed last update, and do 19k crits with reck now.

Have fun failing in arenas now mate :)

PS: Still waiting to find out what rank/titles you got on AT :P

14. You'll be warrior forever because you literally can't play any other class. Deep wounds got fixed last update, and do 19k crits with reck now.

Have fun failing in arenas now mate :)

PS: Still waiting to find out what rank/titles you got on AT :P
    I woudlnt be so sure about the whole fixes things.... Warmane usually claims some things are fixed and then they are not... But i guess we have to trust them now... Cause arms is doing way more damage then fury (i usually play fury in arenas cause it's way more enjoyable) and arms is just LOL PROC FEST with mastery and deep wounds/bladestorm :D

15. 2.7k in 2s ->Wotlk (AT) ,Gladiator Wotlk Molten (Dethwing) prewipe.
    2694 3s ->Aegwyin (Blizzzard MoP) 2845 in 2s -> MoP (frostwolf)

Aiming 3k+ this season,since i am2,6k now

.Now leave me to Dominate the ladders.

First 12345 ... Last