1. Highest DPS pets for PvE BM hunters

So let's all share this experience here. I am playing PvE bm since not long time ago and I perosnally made some dummy test and calculations and I can conclude for now that Cats(non spirit cats) have the highest dps. Spirit Beast have badass look but now that much dps, however the spirit purcipine showed some goot results in testing. Waiting for your opinion and tests :)

2. in MoP they are all the same based on your gears you have on, depending on the specs u choose from it might do different dmg than others pets with different spec. People focus on pets from their special ability they have (disarm, root, dmg taken, etc.)

Im pretty sure in cata and wotlk are pretty much different than the mop ones.

3. They SHOULD be all equal if in the same spec. BUT this is Warmane, bugs happen. Like in Wotlk use to have a cat that had 2 basic attacks instead of one, the strangletorn cat i belive. And in all expansions pets should have same damage if in the same spec, not talking about the effect of different special skills on your dps.

So if this guy made a test to say this, you can only say otherwise if you did test too.
    Edited: June 19, 2015

4. They SHOULD be all equal if in the same spec. BUT this is Warmane, bugs happen. Like in Wotlk use to have a cat that had 2 basic attacks instead of one, the strangletorn cat i belive. And in all expansions pets should have same damage if in the same spec, not talking about the effect of different special skills on your dps.

So if this guy made a test to say this, you can only say otherwise if you did test too.
    in cata, a ghost cat (non-spirit beast) did more damage than all my pets.

The dmg changes on the pet depending on the spec they have, with ferocity, it will do more dmg than the cunning one but ur pet will be a bit slow to catch up with a player, while cunning does normal dmg making the ability to remove impairing effects (which thats bugged atm ofc.) and able to run faster than usual.

I can agree about SOME pets have buggy dmg like goats for example apart from the buggy spell it has.

5. based on buffs, shale spider and spirit beast are best picks

6. Was testing spirit beasts dps on dummy,all are same,it also is hard ti be equal cuz some frenzy stacks go slower,some faster,if u test pets dps while u attack,thats not good.Since sometimes on 1 pet,ur trinkets,wepon and set can proc more.often then on ohter pet

7. Yeah I can confirm that spirit beasts have the same dpson dummy, but I also tested cat's dps and I saw this: So for the test I did the following thing. Put spirit beast, cat, and some other pets on dummy and tested how fast is going down their dps from peak point to the lowest one. The difference between cats and spirit beast was that cats needed 2M damage done to the dummy to reach their lowest level, while spirit beasts needed 1.5M, which means that cats give a little better results. I made sure that none of them benefit from any of my procs.