1. GM i need help, lootbug at voa :((

Hello today at 11:30 p.m we went VoA and the loot master ninja'd one item then he passed lead to "Silena" and logged off. The new leader (Silena) fast looted the items to his inventory so they didnt disapear from the boss, then we rolled for items. I won [Sanctified Lightsworn Gauntlets] but when he tried to pass the item by exchange it kept canceling while he clicked accept. I told him to also write a ticket about that, could i get my drop [Sanctified Lightsworn Gauntlets]? please im looking forward to hearing from you

My in game nickname is Sevenace

2. You should report that guy but I dont think you will get your item.

3. gm's don't give out items. the only time you'll get an item from a gm is if it's one you paid for with coins and it's lost due to a bug or something along those lines.

4. Yes my item is lost due a Bug, i won it fair and square at rolling but the exchange bugged and he couldnt trade me the item ...

5. Yes my item is lost due a Bug, i won it fair and square at rolling but the exchange bugged and he couldnt trade me the item ...
    Were you in the room when they killed the boss? If yes, then you're more than likely being trolled (ninjaed)

6. Yes my item is lost due a Bug, i won it fair and square at rolling but the exchange bugged and he couldnt trade me the item ...
    Getting items stolen isn't a bug.
    If you took all the necessary screenshots you can make a report of the ninja. You can find information about that on this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2202865