1. stolen account with rank 1 title (vengeful gladiator)

Hello, community, really need your help. Yesterday I had a stolen account with rank 1 priest (Vengeful gladiator nickname: Whiskas), scammers have received information about my account (Whiskas7777), then took the character to another account and deleted my old account. Now the character nickname: Perelivala. They're selling it. I have all proof that this is my character. Screen as they changed my email address, screenshots of the character and rating. Counting on your help, because I invested much time and effort on this character=(

2. I can actually proove who the account got stolen by because he offered to sell it to me aswell. (screenshots)

3. Result of failed trade D:

4. This guy(whiskas7777) are trader and I think he hacked this account 3-4 month ago. So, Everynight he spam in LFG that want to sell this account with r1 title within 2-3 month. I think we must ignore this message and this scammer/trader coz it is break the rules.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

5. How the f*** can you xfer a char from one account to another?

6. you of course all the good guys I know, but it's my account and I can't change that since I have a second account with 3000 priest, and I can prove my game that I'm rank 1 priest, you can't take away, and I have all the proof that he is my

7. You can try to make a support ticket on website. Nothing else can help you.

8. then took the character to another account and deleted my old account
    That's impossible. For one, players can't "delete old accounts," and then there's no possibility of transferring a character to another account.
    Maybe you're expressing yourself badly, and if so you should check better your story. For a player to do what you're claiming they'd basically have to be one of the Administrators with direct access to database tools.

9. I don't know exactly how they did it, but I can't recover the account on your email, what they did to him. This is what this scammer wrote to me after he had stolen the character: cya man, your account name was changed and deleted, but your char was merged to another account(coffee) head game master molten wow

10. I don't know exactly how they did it, but I can't recover the account on your email, what they did to him. This is what this scammer wrote to me after he had stolen the character: cya man, your account name was changed and deleted, but your char was merged to another account(coffee) head game master molten wow
    It's not possible to transfer chars to other accounts and it's not possible to delete accounts. He simply changed your accounts email so you can not get new password to email.

11. they change nicknames constantly, they are very afraid urgently need something to do until they sold this character, here he is now: http://temp.arena-tournament.com/arm...k/char/Sendyja

12. anyone0, nvm. This guy is not real whiskas. It is scammer and real whiskas just restored urself account. And can't you see his cold story for "head game master" and other lie? And so, who cares about his renames? if this account is his, he can do all off that.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

13. I'd ban all accounts forever. Even mine!

12 Last