1. That's impossible. For one, players can't "delete old accounts," and then there's no possibility of transferring a character to another account.
    Maybe you're expressing yourself badly, and if so you should check better your story. For a player to do what you're claiming they'd basically have to be one of the Administrators with direct access to database tools.
    So we can say Kaer is behind this. Kaer please stop stealing people's pvp accounts to say you're good at PvP.
    Just, please.

OnTopic: Dude... Seriously, I don't think it's a language issue, but your complaint is just... plain wrong. There's no WAY you can transfer a character from account to account unless you have control on Warmane Databases.

2. I suspect that this is what some of the game masters, and my case is not the first, you need to deal with this, otherwise this will continue

3. You're accusing GMs of bothering to "steal" your character?
    Re-think that position or bring some proof. I won't just watch you slander Staff like that - especially when GMs don't have access to databases to transfer characters anyways.

4. I in any case not trying to accuse or slander the game master, I just want you to help sort out this situation

First 12