1. A few question on priests...

Hello everyone, i am a new player: i am new on warmane, and i am new to priest class.
    I found several guides on this forum, but what i was hoping you could give to me was a sort of general info about priests...
    1. Which talent tree is the most advised to levelling up? I'm assuming that since the x7 rate i won't be able to level by dungeon finder, so...
    2. Which talent tree is the most advised for (pve)healing/dps?

I'm talking about Neltharion here, so Cataclysm.

I know they are silly questions, but i was hoping some veteran priest could put me in the right direction.
    Bye.

2. 1. If you won't be able to level by dungeon finder then go Shadow priest for leveling, if you want to go dungeon finder roll a healer since it's easier to find a dps then a healer.
    2.For Pve (Healing) Holy Priest (DPS) Shadow, i find discipline priest to be more for pvp than pve.
    PS: I'm not a veteran priest. Cheers.

''Why, my dear, delusional Dark Knight..it hasn't even begun!''

3. 1. If you won't be able to level by dungeon finder then go Shadow priest for leveling, if you want to go dungeon finder roll a healer since it's easier to find a dps then a healer.
    2.For Pve (Healing) Holy Priest (DPS) Shadow, i find discipline priest to be more for pvp than pve.
    PS: I'm not a veteran priest. Cheers.

''Why, my dear, delusional Dark Knight..it hasn't even begun!''
    Thank you very much.
    So the discipline spec is not used in pve?

4. it is used, but only when your priest has reached a very high item level (395+), that's because discipline depends a bit on throughtput stats and AoE healing will be weaker than holy until then.

Use discipline for leveling, shadow is too mana consuming and you have to drink after a few fights, plus atonement lets you heal yourself with fighting