1. BM, MM or SV?

Hi, anyone can say me the best spec and best race? (Horde)

2. Hi, anyone can say me the best spec and best race? (Horde)
    You'll have to explain more what you would like to do.

To go high rank in arenas, you will need to play MM. BM and Surv just cannot compete without silencing shot (this is SPECIALLY true in 3v3).

In PvE Survival was one of the top dps specs overall, let alone hunter specs. However, I cannot speak as its viability here, as I have not tested the spec heavily. I do believe the spec is working well, so you are welcome to test its damage against the others on a dummy.

Finally, in Battlegrounds, all three specs are viable. Again, I prefer MM because of silencing shot and the burst of Chimera Shot (150k crits anyone? :P), but BM and Surv can both certainly hold their own (I've seen a survival hunter put out insane levels of damage).

Hope this helps :)

3. You'll have to explain more what you would like to do.
    This. I always see a lot of clueless people in this forum asking which is best in this and that. If you're gonna ask something from us, at least make an effort in doing some research or expressing your true aim. There is no straight answer because simply everyone is different (i.e. BM in WotLK sucks *** but I still enjoy playing it on a sentimental level). Instead of being entitled to an answer, why don't you guys show more capacity in helping yourselves through self-understanding?

4. Other question: Troll can be Beast Mastery Hunter?

5. No trolls can't be bm hunts. Only Taurens and Draeneis can be.

6. Other question: Troll can be Beast Mastery Hunter?
    Only female troll

7. Survival: Idk

BM: Be lazy let your pet hit 100K

MM: Be not lazy and hit 150K

For PvP it's imo that MM is better then BM but harder.

8. I would say it's better to roll BM as a starter (without gear) for PvP. Pet stats are less gear dependant on Warmane (pet dmg scaling ratio is not retail-like) so you will do more dps as a BM than MM at early stages of gearing up.
    When you will get full grevious gear roll MM, because his burst is better.

For PvE I'm still in BM (I think BM has the best sustained dps on Warmane). But this depends on you playstyle. I think you can do comparable dmg in PvE as a MM and even as a SV.