1. What have i done! warlock cata

Created a warlock because it "looked" fun, so befote we start few points that no one ever mentions straight forward in these threads.

First of the 2 viable pvp classes.

Destruction- nice burst of you can manage to cast anything before you die. And when you get the cast expect to hit such low numbers that you might not even see the hp bar drop. THIS IS NOT WITH ENDGAME GEAR. But i do have rathrak amd 390 ilevel.

Affliction-Dots,Dots,Dots, repeat - definitely the more forgiving spec as it allowd for more mobility and better kiting. Of you like dots ticking away while you run around then this is the spec for you. Imo im not to fond of it.

So, the point i want to get to, is lock a had class or a buggy class, well yes its not easy but uh dk also isnt, but with dk you can pull good numbers with low gear, lock on the other hand you need the ds stuff, or you need cash for donations. The class is bugged, damage is bad, you have to work your arse off just to get some numbers on the board, all other ranged specs out dps you, and the same with melee classes, yes now and then you get a bg hero woth rath, cunning but overall i dont see it being as viable as other ranged classes, so if youre not a serious pvp/pve'r then go for it, but for the rest pf the guys on here wondering if they should make one, just know its not a easy class to learn and if you do and with bis gear, you will still be outdps'd by other classes, so its your choice to decide it if its worth it.

Please this isnt a flaming thread so no need to post the bg ss or the cancer como arena stuff. This is my findings on lock and i just put ot oit there for people considering warlock.

2. Created a warlock because it "looked" fun, so befote we start few points that no one ever mentions straight forward in these threads.

First of the 2 viable pvp classes.

Destruction- nice burst of you can manage to cast anything before you die. And when you get the cast expect to hit such low numbers that you might not even see the hp bar drop. THIS IS NOT WITH ENDGAME GEAR. But i do have rathrak amd 390 ilevel.

Affliction-Dots,Dots,Dots, repeat - definitely the more forgiving spec as it allowd for more mobility and better kiting. Of you like dots ticking away while you run around then this is the spec for you. Imo im not to fond of it.

So, the point i want to get to, is lock a had class or a buggy class, well yes its not easy but uh dk also isnt, but with dk you can pull good numbers with low gear, lock on the other hand you need the ds stuff, or you need cash for donations. The class is bugged, damage is bad, you have to work your arse off just to get some numbers on the board, all other ranged specs out dps you, and the same with melee classes, yes now and then you get a bg hero woth rath, cunning but overall i dont see it being as viable as other ranged classes, so if youre not a serious pvp/pve'r then go for it, but for the rest pf the guys on here wondering if they should make one, just know its not a easy class to learn and if you do and with bis gear, you will still be outdps'd by other classes, so its your choice to decide it if its worth it.

Please this isnt a flaming thread so no need to post the bg ss or the cancer como arena stuff. This is my findings on lock and i just put ot oit there for people considering warlock.
    Cata lock is very different playstyle wise from other specs. Thats why u state things U did. I played it since 4.0 and all i can say is thar destro is fun spec for control and 1v1. While affli is godlike in multiplayer pvp. NOTHING can beat good afflock on dmg. I have lvled up and geared from nothing to full 3 cata locks, and i started to own bgs around first few ruthless pieces. It all comes to practice in the end. Gl hf. Ps srry for bad typing, on phone atm.

3. Destruction- nice burst of you can manage to cast anything before you die. And when you get the cast expect to hit such low numbers that you might not even see the hp bar drop. THIS IS NOT WITH ENDGAME GEAR. But i do have rathrak amd 390 ilevel.
    You're playing it wrong if you think it should work. Destro lock is not the kind of spec where you stand there, casting things, killing people. Well you can actually, I still manage to get top damage in BG's with my 377 gear, I don't know what are these "low numbers" you talk about. But it's not the point. You're meant to annoy your opponents using controls, curses, dispels... Exhaust them. And then you can kill them. Basically think of the destro as some kind of offensive support.
    I would gladly give advice or some more arguments, but it doesn't look like it's what you want. I'll just say that destro is farm from weak, and can actually be excellent. Come back and join us if one day you want to play something interesting.

As for the other specs and PvE, I honestly don't care.

4. 377 top damage? GG. Prob vs greens, vs premades nah, you wont, odds are yu play the spec good, you mastered the mechanics and you jamming nicely on your lock, but i can promise you there are better casters to play than lock, and my post was about how I play lock, i know alot of people that dont even waste time to 85 on it because its a very dead spec of not played right. So of you are 1/1000 that do, then welldone, for me its a no go, the cc is nice but cc doesnt win matches, and you are very limited to arena partners.
    In a meantime i rerolled a boomie, went into bq with 50k hp just to check some stuff amd allready numbers looked way better than vs lock, alot more mobility=easier kiting, bear form when bursted, stealth if in doubt, amd just overall a much more forgiving spec for how i play, i have 0 intentions of going feral, as i have alot of melee classes allready.

So to whoever os wondering of they should make a lock, i suggest take time and learn the mechanics and if you still like it pray you dont get trained.
    And also lock pets are dead weight, they only good for cc if they are not bugged standing still somewhere on the map not responding (succubus).
    So 1 more point for boomie there, no pet required.
    This isnt a flaming thread this is my experiemce with warlock, to the other players sticking with theirs goodluck, hopefully shadowbolt gets fixed soon.

5. Sorry for the typo's, replyimg from mobile.

6. Yeah, overall I agree with you. Playing lock is difficult and it can be discouraging, I understand your choice. But it shouldn't be underestimated, when played properly it's one of the strongest casters, if not the strongest.
    You seem to prefer boomies, it's a good choice and I won't try to change your mind. Indeed with all these various abilities it can be very versatile. But it can be cc'ed so easily... You say that cc don't win matches, but when you can't cast a single spell you're doomed to lose. Boomies are devastating in BG and good in arena, but some classes can easily kill any boomie. Lock is one of those classes but that's not my point. What I love so much about locks is that is has almost no weakness : no matter what is against me and how good is he/them, I always stand a chance. There's always something I can do to win.

Anyway, it seems like lock is not for you. It's still not as bad as you say.