1. Soros post was deleted because he claimed the Moderator was unprofessional, when telling him to stop lying about Warmane Staff.
    i havent told anyone to stop lying about anything, until now, delete posts if you feel like it, its your server after all but dont justify ur actions by lying about what was wrote in said posts
    it might still make you look good for the short therm, but in the long run such behavior backfires

GMs don't steal names for them. It was a lie and attempt to create commotion. And it is exactly what you are trying to do too, by asking and re-posting.
    you cant expect complete strangers to believe you when claiming such things without bringing any proofs, and asking questions about what is in fact a questionable decision to say the least has nothing to do with creating commotion

We aren't fond of dramatic users here, so please, don't force and try to be a martyr. We keep these out of the forums without much of a explain needed.
    you cant expect to not have drama when you dont justify your actions to your community, and the attitude makes it worst
    if disproving what a staff member claims is forbidden, please simply let us know by making it official to prevent such tension to reoccur
    again this is just my opinion, and i really hope this post didnt break any rule

2. i havent told anyone to stop lying about anything, until now, delete posts if you feel like it, its your server after all but dont justify ur actions by lying about what was wrote in said posts
    it might still make you look good for the short therm, but in the long run such behavior backfires
    I didn't lie. You said the Moderator was aggressive and unproffesional with "lying crap again and you will be invited to take a leave". Agressive and unproffesional would be "Before I kick you out of my place, you scurvy dog". It looks like you are one of those who take a "no" as a insult to your family and honor.

you cant expect complete strangers to believe you when claiming such things without bringing any proofs, and asking questions about what is in fact a questionable decision to say the least has nothing to do with creating commotion
    Yet random users can't claim they are telling the truth by just burping around that our GMs steal names. Corrupt GMs are fired outright.

delete posts if you feel like it, its your server after all again this is just my opinion, and i really hope this post didnt break any rule
    Thanks for acknowledging it. Opinion taken, no rules broken and topic closed. :)

First 12