1. change the META !

yo there, i suggest u "gm team" if is any team which care about blackrock anymore, since meatcave left, to remove the dampening in 2s, it makes WAR/PAL even stronget then it was in past, if u think about it any healer + dps comp lose to warpal at dampening, this dampening made comps like rogue/priest, ele/disc, and basicly every healer + dps comp which doesnt have high potentional burst, but has to force cd's are unplayable nowadays, if u remove the dampening in 2s the balance would be better, and we move away from this ANNOYING all day long warpal meta, thanks.

2. War/Pala domination due to clunky mechanics and NOBODY giving a sh*t doesn't change. This is probably the hundred thread about possible changes (I alone have created at least 5 for the past 2 years). The comp and it's status is a perfect reflection of the staff's lack of interest in Backrock(AT...). If ANY GM is interested in meaningful changes propositions, I and tons of other people will gladly share them, as was done in the past(before AT was wiped). Peace.

PS: Not sure about the "tons" statement, since Blackrocks lack of ambition forced away the majority of players.

3. This won't happen since there isn't "gm team" for Blackrock.