1. Need some insight here.

Hello,

After coming back to WoW after nearly 2-3years++ I decided to try my hand at a warlock.

I used to wonder while lvling as to why I never seen another lock and then once I reached lvl 50 it dawned on me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they just cannot win at world PvP. Especially against warriors....

I get pked by every fricken class and should I even try to retaliate I get 3 shotted. I know that most players are running full looms and I have no such advantage. This would be fine as well however the trigger happy alliance apparently have a KOS on locks since they really cannot do anything back.

The only way I have won a battle is if I rez with a soulstone and catch them off guard.... This is a rather pathetic way to win a PvP battle.

So I have some questions for the more experienced members that play locks in MOP

1) Should I re roll to something else for the time being? (Im currently around lvl 67)

2) WTF is with demon pets walking on the friggen ground when you get on a flying mount. This causes them to pull half a fricken zone of mobs to you when you actually reach your destination.

3) Not playing with a demon severely cripples you when you practically die to all the classes anyway.

4) I currently play destruction since demonology does not appeal to me and the same goes with affliction. I even tried dual specking into affliction however the damage was BS.

5) Any tips on how to deal with trigger happy PvP'ers will help as well. Currently I feel so helpless that I get killed by underlvled toons, its annoying as hell. By me saying this, I'm not exactly skilled in PVP since the last time I played WoW was the first patch of Cata on Molten and I'm still getting used to the mechanics.

2. Well, warriors win all world pvp at low level... shield slam and dead, I am leveling a lock atm (lvl 45) and only been killed by a warrior. Damage is fine afaik.

3. Don't compare a classes use in PvP based on Low level fights. Example as said before Prot warriors are OP at low level (and it's blizzlike) you die in the charges stun from one shield slam. But then at level cap their damage is of a tanks standard

4. Sadly the best spec for levelling and low level 1v1 pvp is demonology,and its so bugged that you can punch opponents and do more damage.

Since you're playing destruction though, the only way you're winning is if you get to cast first. Heck you will still probably lose the second they see you and charge. Warlock's just aren't very good without gear at low levels I'm afraid :(

Atleast when you hit 90, life will be good, so you have that going for you :D

5. July 2, 2015  
    Thank you for all the replies. I believe I was wrong in thinking they are too weak.

I have watched some vids of how they have to be played. (especially from this guy called cobrak, hes friggen insane with a destruction lock)

Its safe to say I just need to get to the lvl where I have the juke and CC skills and then I should be good!

As for the pets running around I found a way to dismiss them so even that's taken care of temporarily.