1. July 8, 2015  
    All this thread does is reminds me of King's 'I have a dream' speech.

2. restructured the topic, updated multiple details, updated the following sections;
    - BLACKROCK - below map
    - NPCS - <Arena Trainer>
    - FACTIONS
    - GOLD
    - ARENAS

neat idea though :P i would try it
    nice tks man

All this thread does is reminds me of King's 'I have a dream' speech.
    thats pretty much it lol

Soro's ideas isn't even a WotLK PvP server. It's a complete custom server and I have no idea why one would want Blackrock to become that. It literally has nothing to do with former AT (when it was first proposed) or Blackrock. It's just an idea for a PvP server.
    the realm suggested in this topic is in fact of the wotlk expansion and offers at least as much pvp options as blackrock currently does
    it wouldnt truely be a "complete" custom realm as you wrote, for the simple reason of multiple parts of the game that still wouldnt be customized at all, mostly pvp wise that is, especially when having the usual blackrock realm as we know it as model which always had us used to its share of slight pvp customization

the reason why players could want the present blackrock realm to become something like that would simply be for all of the additional content it would provide, since all of what is currently offered would still be there

i disagree about your statement of this topic having nothing to do with former AT, the purpose was originally simply to provide an instant level 80 realm with strong starting items, a high end gear decently easy to obtain and competitive arenas, which this suggested blackrock version would still offer
    but youre right its just an idea for a pvp server
    Edited: July 12, 2015

3. I highly doubt that ur idea about taking normal 80 mobs and just increase their stats would work.
    I imagine that doing a dungeon filled with the same mobs over and over again is boring as **** and then a boss that is pure tank and spank because he is just a normal trash mob with increased stats.
    Whats the fun of doing such a dungeon?

Pretty much the whole pve on ur blackrock realm would look like this: Normal 80 mobs with different stat scaling are runing everywhere around. U need no tactic to kill them because its a default mob.
    So all u need to do is killing brainless mobs all day long to collect gold to buy new gear.
    Whats the point and fun of such a pve content?

4. hey, if the lv80 mobs thing idea is not possible i would appreciate it man if you can develop to make me understand so maybe i can update the topic

regarding the dungeons what you are stating is supposed to be expected, as stated at the very start of the topic;
    the Blackrock realm which offers high quality WotLK PvP with a certain amount of PvE
    please compare this topic to the current blackrock realm, not to blizzlike realms =)

5. hey, if the lv80 mobs thing idea is not possible i would appreciate it man if you can develop to make me understand so maybe i can update the topic.
    U cant take a normal 80 mob and increase his stats x20 and then expect that it becomes a serious boss encounter.
    A boss encounter requires special abilitys, phases, positioning and maybe a enrage timer.
    When u dont have these things its just tank and spank.

Imo it would make more sense to take the normal bosses of the dungeon, for example the bosses in BRD and increase their level and stats.
    This way the boss encounter is the same like in the default BRD dungeon but for lvl 80.
    Theoretical this could work but i guess it would be quite complicated to develop this because u can not increase the stats of a low lvl boss to x50 and expect that everything works fluently.
    Every boss ability would need to be adjusted to make the fight balanced and to prevent that the boss is either too easy or one shot everything around him.

Anyway, i doubt that we will ever see pve content on blackrock. We have already Ragnaros, Deathwing and Lordaeron for that.

Imo the main problem of the blackrock realm is its concept of beeing a pure arena realm.
    The majority of Warmanes PvPers want to do all kind of pvp which is world pvp, BGs, City raids and Arena.
    Imo a pvp only realm should offer all these features equally to attract more ppl to play on the realm.

6. i never said i expected those units to be serious encounters, 3v3 arenas would be there for that, but since i didnt specify anything regarding boss spells and such i supposed it was obvious they would simply have the same usual ones they normally have, yet while having different stats yeah

im not sure, i understand it might maybe be confusing for some people if they only get the 80 mob thing in mind and then think all mob spells are disabled, but thats not the case
    do u think i should edit to specify that mobs/bosses ect cast their usual spells?

and i totally agree with your last paragraph, its part of a principle i follow for this topic
    Edited: July 12, 2015

7. do u think i should edit to specify that mobs/bosses ect cast their usual spells?
    U can but I guess that the effort isnt worth it because its unrealistic that Warmane will implement any of ur pve suggestions. In general Warmane want to avoid custom content and I doubt that blackrocks pvper are interested in any kind of custom pve.

In addition most suggestions from players are beeing ignored from Warmane staff.
    Maybe they read them and when u are lucky they might reply but the chance that they really implement any of ur ideas is close to zero.
    I play on Molten for 5 years now and made already plenty of good suggestions and non of them made it ever to the live server.

8. updated multiple details and updated the following;
    - BLACKROCK
    - MOBS
    - FACTIONS
    - ARENAS - last line (note)
    - WOTLK - simplified

9. I'm happy to see this thread is still going strong^^
    Keep it up AT fam.

10. They can't fix the smallest bugs on the realm.

You might as well pray to teh Holy Spirit.

First 12