1. Oh tharees you still drive the hype train ? :P
    Of course till the countdown reaches 0 that's the case :D

2. Is the 7 guild ban thing gonna be on the live realms if you leave/get kicked out of the guild? I saw Mercy talk about it.

3. You saw that from stream didn't you I don't think that will make it into the new realm it's kinda out of place.

4. You saw that from stream didn't you I don't think that will make it into the new realm it's kinda out of place.
    Nah it was posted in a forum thread the stream and the choo choo video :D

5. Did they script dungeons and raids ? Will they fix bugs ?

6. Did they script dungeons and raids ? Will they fix bugs ?
    Yes and yes... We did AQ 20/40 and MC/ZG and it was fine :) Just one boss in MC that had a correction issue :)

7. Yes and yes... We did AQ 20/40 and MC/ZG and it was fine :) Just one boss in MC that had a correction issue :)
    ummm arent the twins in AQ 40 are the bosses that got issues? and didnt we do just first boss in AQ 20 ? :D when did u complate all aq 20 ? :(

8. i will roll human paladin if someone want to lvl together msg me or write here

9. i will roll human paladin if someone want to lvl together msg me or write here
    Probably 70% of the Alliance will be rolling human paladins.

10. Nah 90% of alliance will rolly human

11. Frankly, the only reason I'll try to play for 5 minutes is to reserve the name.
    Going to play seriously when things cool down a bit, in a week or so. :)

12. then we make 40 man palas raid and rush barens

13. Two features extremely important to me have not been mentioned to my knowledge. Number 1 - I'd like to know what will be done about aggro? Will it, too, be like retail? or the abominable mess that it is now? Number 2, but only by a little since with zero point shop gear, I expect gold will be more important than ever and that implies a fully functional Auction House. To me "fully functional: like retail means database/organizational addons like Auctioneer should work. Will this be the case?

All in all Kudos for all your diligent, hard work. I vastly prefer the "retail-like" experience a it tends to provide incentive for players to know their class and roles better and rely on teamwork more. After all without teamwork it wouldn't be an MMO and might just as well be a shut-in Single Player game. Again, thanks it should be a fun experience.

14. Nah 90% of alliance will rolly human
    And 0% female dwarves :'(

First ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... Last