1. Hi guys, I have a doubt, on Lordaeron you can SKIP QUEUES to enter realm if you donate? Thanks!
    You can if, you purchase any coin item that cost more than 5 coins. And this status will remain for 30 days.

2. Hi guys, I have a doubt, on Lordaeron you can SKIP QUEUES to enter realm if you donate? Thanks!
    No waiting in queues on all realms, except Lordaeron

3. No waiting in queues on all realms, except Lordaeron
    That has changed a bit, now you can donate and skip queue for 30 days, if you use 5 coins. If they have not changed it back again... atleast i'v heard that.

4. Donators get queue too now, i just spend 5 coins and still got queue, yesterday i didnt....

5. Donators get queue too now, i just spend 5 coins and still got queue, yesterday i didnt....
    Bump on this, any staff member to respond to this cus i feel robbed ....

6. Hey you lot. I had problems creating a character today where it said "Error creating character". I checked a few things out and finally came to a solution, I dunno if it's already been mention and I'm sure you understand that I don't want to read through 192 pages.

The simple solution is to use a different hair style. For some reason that causes errors sometimes.

7. I got question if this is thread for it, when does icc come out? thank you :)

8. I got question if this is thread for it, when does icc come out? thank you :)
    There is no set time. ICC will come out when staff feels the realm is ready for it, but this will only happen after ToC has been cleared, which will only come out after Ulduar is cleared, and so on.

9. So that's not even any time soon, for a month?

10. Is there any info on ulduar release date?

11. Hey guys! Is there,by any chance,an information about when the Dungeon finder (rdf) will be avaible? I think that at this rate(blizzlike)rdf is a key component to the game...(Getting some gear,gold,exp etc)
    Edited: March 17, 2016

12. Hey guys! Is there,by any chance,an information about when the Dungeon finder (rdf) will be avaible? I think that at this rate(blizzlike)rdf is a key component to the game...(Getting some gear,gold,exp etc)
    The information is out for months, in the first post of this thread and has been repeated ad nauseum: it won't, there are no plans of having it available ever.

13. Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for the modifications made to the health and damage of bosses. Is there a thread or anything that gather any modification ?

I only found http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....iculty-changes which is, I guess, the relative percentage of changes to the Warmane base values, not retail base values.

Thanks for help !

14. Can someone explain me the difference between "normal" Lordaeron and PTR Lordaeron, as i see it from first post the 2nd one is 1x and no hairlooms etc., but what first one is? How much players are on both servers? I'm starting to play again wow, i've played way before on Molten, so i need some suggestions where to start, i mean where is more community. Thank you. :)

First ... 91141181189190191192193 ... Last