1. July 1, 2015  
    Faction change can have doubled the amount of vote points and increased cooldown so we can dump our vote points somewhere. RDF should be enabled when WotLK content is released also so ppl can have Vanilla/TBC feeling untill then.

2. July 1, 2015  
    Really great news! 100% will join this realm! Voting for as much blizzlike as possible.

3. July 1, 2015  

4. July 1, 2015  
    "SUGGESTION

Make so you need to have "The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 25/10 man, "The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 10 man and so one. So you move from tier to tier.

So all raids/dungeons get a purpose to do and not go for end raids/dungeons once they are released."

Nice idea. It will be realy good. Cuz on all other realm ppl just farming ToC-ICC and this bored. Also more achives :)

5. July 1, 2015  
    if nothfrend not going to open for 3 moths after the server is up

why not fix other regions and tbc region then work on the north while people are lvling??

6. July 1, 2015  
    Gj warmane on you hard work, i really like almost all what yo're doing for new and improved Lordaeron!

The only thing I dislike is rdf feature. In my opinion, it shouldn't be disabled at all. It seems to me that disabling rdf will make leveling a bit boring, cause after 2 - 3 walks to dungeon, i doubt many people will continue to join groups in LFG channel and will just continue with quests. If you enable RDF, whoever wants, still can walk all the way through zones to desired dungen. Who doesn't like much walking can queue for RDF. Yes, now you can say to me: ''but then everyone will just queue for RDF''. If that is the case, then clearly everyone wants rdf enabled. Leveling system on old Lordaeron wasn't bad at all, so i don't see why would it be changed.

All other features are awesome, imo.

7. July 1, 2015  
    Great news Warmane, just wanna say that RDF should be enabled , atleast after everything is released. Keep up the good work.

8. July 1, 2015  
    Gj warmane on you hard work, i really like almost all what yo're doing for new and improved Lordaeron!

The only thing I dislike is rdf feature. In my opinion, it shouldn't be disabled at all. It seems to me that disabling rdf will make leveling a bit boring, cause after 2 - 3 walks to dungeon, i doubt many people will continue to join groups in LFG channel and will just continue with quests. If you enable RDF, whoever wants, still can walk all the way through zones to desired dungen. Who doesn't like much walking can queue for RDF. Yes, now you can say to me: ''but then everyone will just queue for RDF''. If that is the case, then clearly everyone wants rdf enabled. Leveling system on old Lordaeron wasn't bad at all, so i don't see why would it be changed.

All other features are awesome, imo.
    Totally agree with Popeye99.

9. July 1, 2015  
    No, not "clearly everyone wants." Players will gravitate towards "going with the flow" to not feel left behind. If people start seeing others using RDF to quickly level up, they will follow suit, even if they'd rather take it slower. Very few players actually stick to their own pace instead of joining the server pace.

I've said it before elsewhere and will repeat it here: this incarnation of Lordaeron will be a different experience that might not be for everyone. Some details might be up to debate, while others might completely ruin the vision this realm is being built on. In my opinion, RDF goes completely opposed to a slow paced, hardcore experience without shortcuts - which is what RDF is in essence.

10. July 1, 2015  
    No, not "clearly everyone wants." Players will gravitate towards "going with the flow" to not feel left behind. If people start seeing others using RDF to quickly level up, they will follow suit, even if they'd rather take it slower. Very few players actually stick to their own pace instead of joining the server pace.

I've said it before elsewhere and will repeat it here: this incarnation of Lordaeron will be a different experience that might not be for everyone. Some details might be up to debate, while others might completely ruin the vision this realm is being built on. In my opinion, RDF goes completely opposed to a slow paced, hardcore experience without shortcuts - which is what RDF is in essence.
    I'm ok with slow paced leveling. In fact, i don't have anything against it. I wouldn't queue for rdf to boost my exp, but because i dislike walking to every dungeon, every single time. You could, maybe, remove exp reward upon completion? Or maybe putting a few hours cooldown on queue? Or even a day? :)

11. July 1, 2015  
    rdf can be enable after 2-3 months of server start imo. anyway i'm sure ppl will complain a lot and we will get it at some point.

12. July 1, 2015  
    RDF could be enabled when WotLK content is opened like dungeons and raids to help ppl earn emblems. + there is RDF achiv which rewards companion aswell.

13. July 1, 2015  
    Well, i like the ideas - but please dont make us level in one zone for a month or two. There are people which wanna take a race for the realm first achievments, and its unfair if you get to level 60 or so, and then have to wait a month to get to Outland/Northrend. When you release it, release it completely.

But make it a progress realm, with like 6 months Naxxramas T7 and 2x 3 months PvP Season 5 and so on. That would be great and i think majority would love it.

14. July 1, 2015  
    Never used rdf for fast leveling. That is just not true on private server- low population. But its the way to get emblems.

15. July 1, 2015  
    Will you guys put something against Corpse/Gank campers?

First 123451353103 ... Last