1. July 2, 2015  

Open To Victimization

7 day period after leaving or being removed from a guild in which you are unable to join another guild.

Find a way to make the PvP objectives in Eastern Plaguelands and Outlands zones meaningful.
    I understand the concept, but creating penalties for leaving or being removed from a guild may be a bit much, and I can easily imagine ways that officers and guild masters may exploit this intervention. Perhaps creating penalties for both sides, i.e. some disadvantage to guilds for removing players and some cost for players to join guilds may be preferable.

As for Eastern Plaguelands and Outland PvP objectives, well, I could not agree more. Might I suggest that the greatest benefit be received by players at the zones' level, such as, say, a Satchel of Helpful Goods, bonus honor, or a special mount at the end of an achievement chain. I'm not sure how far staff is willing to wade into "custom content".

Good work Warmane and make haste! I thirst for Lordaeron (and magic).

2. July 2, 2015  
    Will you guys put something against Corpse/Gank campers?
    This might be too much custom content, but if Warnane would consider it, I concur. It would be interesting to introduce an initially small penalty that grows each time you kill a player that does not yield honor.

I cannot, however, imagine what that penalty would be. Losing gold seems mundane. Hmmm... Perhaps the ganker becomes debuffed with an increasingly long ressurection sickness! 1st time; 10 minutes, 2nd time, 20 minutes, 3rd time: 40 minutes, etc...

Ooh, that's good...

But it might be too custom.

3. July 2, 2015  
    This might be too much custom content, but if Warnane would consider it, I concur. It would be interesting to introduce an initially small penalty that grows each time you kill a player that does not yield honor.

I cannot, however, imagine what that penalty would be. Losing gold seems mundane. Hmmm... Perhaps the ganker becomes debuffed with an increasingly long ressurection sickness! 1st time; 10 minutes, 2nd time, 20 minutes, 3rd time: 40 minutes, etc...

Ooh, that's good...

But it might be too custom.
    or- better yet- the ganker loses honor points :) and if they have none yet...well then i guess theyll owe a bunch to even start back at 0 :)

tbh - i HATE gankers. but at the sametime, i really think id miss them.... what kind of loneliness would be felt without the lowest possible form of scum lurking about the world of azeroth.....
    gankers have the power to 'break-up' our intended path in our day to day grind - but they also keep us on our toes. We tend to pay attention to our surroundings more.... and it creates pvp and real honor points if/when the 'police' of your faction comes to your aid.

>and not to mention, for everytime you get ganked- you just saved a cute little harmless real life animal from being maimed...or a liqueor store from being robbed...a little old lady being mugged. all for the cost of virtual you.

4. July 2, 2015  

Lorderon gear donating

Firstly to make it blizzlike I would obviously say to make the marketplace not a thing on the realm... But that can't be done because it needs to pay for itself. So I suggest:
    1) Making the costs extremely high.
    2) In order to buy PvE raiding gear, you must have to had completed that tiers raid before you can buy the gear from it, meaning you must have the achievement for it.
    3) Need to have a certain amount of played time on high level gears/mounts.
    4) Make it so that legendary items CANNOT be purchased from the marketplace.

~~Also if level ups were ever to be a thing that enters as a feature on the realm, make it so that it goes up to level 68. That way they have to experience the Northrend zones before becoming level 80.~~

5. July 2, 2015  
    Why not first open Naxxramas+OS , and after a month of 1/2 open Ulduar etc etc, so we all can enjoy those raids

6. July 2, 2015  
    I'd love if the devs hold back outland and then northrend a bit more, so we can enjoy some 60 and 70 endgame content :3

7. July 2, 2015  
    First time Lordaeron was launched I was expecting something like this. Then transfers were open, marketplace etc and it was a huge disappointment and a waste of time and efforts so, as many others I quit playing there. What u presented here sounds great as long as u can stick with this original idea. Rebirth of Lordaeron can be a big step forward that will attract new players, bring back old ones and be a model for other realms. Or it can ruin u. That's why it is important for this idea to be executed properly without rushing into it. For this to work, Lordaeron has to differ from other wotlk realms by a lot. It has to be a completely different experience in general. It has to be special.
    So definitive NO to transfers (this killed Lordaeron first time, players were leveling chars to 80 on Ragnaros with intention to transfer), level/profession boosts (bunch of alts with maxed professions would destroy the economy), legendary and even heirloom (more gold will be spent on boe) items. Not even in the future.
    I agree with restrictions on Items availability but when it comes to coin shop, price of items should be 100% higher. Most of the coins could and should be spent on cosmetic items and that is why it's important to keep those rare. U could also update marketplace with new items like mounts and pets. I remember one server many years ago, had a decent population and most of its income drawing from custom made guild houses and stuff like that. Things that don't influence game per se and don't give advantage, like custom tabards even titles etc, but things players would want and be ready to spend on. Yes it is a custom content but so are token chests still it wont make Warmane "a fun server" but it can be fun. There is a lot of ways to get income without having half of population running around in BIS gear.
    Race and name change should not be available. Players should take responsibility for all actions they do in game as well.
    Fraction change may seem innocent but in PVP world it has a big influence. Possibility of changing fraction ruins basic of PVP imo. As a result u have bunch of lethargic players who confronted with opposite fraction invasion on main city does nothing.. U don't have alliance vs horde u have bunch of individuals fighting and trying to prove how good they are. When there is no loyalty and identification with certain fraction, there wont be action either. Poor quality BGs, no teamwork and a lot of chat spamming with stuff like "This fraction is terrible. I can't wait to transfer." In situation of significant imbalance u can open it for a period of time, otherwise can't do any good. If I had to pick one "no" it would go for fraction change. I hate healing ppl who were killing me until yesterday and other way around. And if I am honest, I often don't.
    I like having Dungeon finder, I am used to it and it makes everything so much faster and easier. But i think it should not be implemented here bcz traveling to dungeon is an experience for itself. It also includes possibility of pvp and slows down leveling experience.
    Chest with token is an old idea that existed on other servers I played before Molten but what I didn't like about it there were same few locations endlessly repeating.
    If u start enabling all these stuff in some future then what is the point of this realm. U want to create a specific atmosphere and even influence players mentality. U want active and passionate pvp world not the apathy that is fair to say exist now and u want a positive feedback. Otherwise it's just splitting currently lowered population further.
    Also, u have to find a better way to deal with hackers. U have to make an example from first few detected. Imo, should not even open this realm before updating anti-cheat system. Every regular player knows how spread hacking here is. In one BG u see at least few. They are everywhere, leveling, exploring, minning, capping flags.. its insane. None has the luxury to spend more time reporting then playing. On realm like Lordaeron to be, it would be a disaster. This is the first and most important thing to think about before everything else if u want to be even close giving ppl experience new realm is promising. Like why even debating about dungeon finder when players can just speed/fly hack to a location..
    Gold drain mechanics> higher costs of travel, training, mail, changing talents, use of summoning stones, saving flight paths, AH fee, buying clues for treasure chests location, lower emblems and orbs vendor, or some custom content (can go from very expensive tabards and pets vendor to a possibility to put a bounty on a member of the opposite fraction that would be announced in global channel.. event-like)
    World PvP> for it to be active players have to be informed like when u are in Hellfire and u see the announcement that tower is lost. "Large group of [insert fraction name here] is spotted near X" It doesn't mater what u do or make, if u don't promote it in some way I doubt it will have the effect u want.

8. July 2, 2015  
    UPDATED: July 1, 2015
    UNCONFIRMED FEATURES
    - Outland release 1 month after launch
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch
    As much as I want this to happen, what's going to happen when most people have reached level 60 in a week?
    WoTLK has much smaller experience requirements for level 50-70 content than it did in TBC/Vanilla.
    Will everyone's XP be locked or are people forced to grind to 65+ in Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor and do MC/Ony by then?

Are you guys also planning release bosses progressively (i.e 3.0 content (Onyxia/Sartharion/Malygos) -> 3.1 (Ulduar) -> 3.2 (ToC/ToGC) -> 3.3 (ICC/RS))

Are there any plans for a server side anti-cheat for Lordearon?
    Edited: July 2, 2015

9. July 2, 2015  
    I just want to kill some gnomes......

10. July 2, 2015  
    So if legendary items can't be purchased in the coin shop... does that mean shadowmourne quest will be working ?

11. July 2, 2015  
    So if legendary items can't be purchased in the coin shop... does that mean shadowmourne quest will be working ?
    Nah,it will probably drop from LK 25 HC. As far as I remember,the reason quest was removed was,because,there is a way to exploit it.

12. July 2, 2015  
    Dungeon Finder disabled? Why?? It's a really bad idea... IMO

13. July 2, 2015  
    Well have fun lvl 60 twinking. :)

14. July 2, 2015  
    There was no such thing as RDF until patch 3.3.0, which is the patch that released ICC. So before ICC got released, there was no such thing as RDF and we had to fly and summon people to the dungeons.

You ask why it's a bad idea to disable it? Well, I think it's a great idea for players to experience what it is like without it, so you can appreciate it once it's enabled again.

15. July 2, 2015  
    For gold sinking solution maybe vendor where you can buy some items with gold. Like ilvl 200 items like Sapphire suggested at first.

First ... 345671555105 ... Last