1. Hey,what raids are currently open?

2. Naxxramas VoA With Archavon, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian sanctum, and from Today Ulduar and the Emalon in VoA.

3. May 7, 2016  

4. May 7, 2016  
    will rdf ever be enabled?
    They dont plan to enable it atm

5. May 7, 2016  
    Hi to all
    Now we have new currency "Emblems of Conquest" and steel WOTLK Heroic Dungeons drop "Emblems of Heroism" from the bosses.
    When will begin to drop "Emblems of Valors" from WOTLK Heroic Dungeons ?

6. May 7, 2016  
    I've updated the first post in the thread with proper information.
    Hi to all
    Now we have new currency "Emblems of Conquest" and steel WOTLK Heroic Dungeons drop "Emblems of Heroism" from the bosses.
    When will begin to drop "Emblems of Valors" from WOTLK Heroic Dungeons ?
    Emblems of Valor will not drop from dungeons. They aren't supposed to during WotLK content. Emblems of Conquest will drop in dungeons once Trial of the Crusader goes live.

7. May 7, 2016  
    I've updated the first post in the thread with proper information.
    you need to correct: " No character rename "

it is actually possible to rename a character or at least so it seems by looking at "Lordaeron Services"

8. May 10, 2016  
    i have one question,rdf is disabled while lvling or is actually disabled overall?

9. May 16, 2016  

10. May 16, 2016  
    Yes it is. But it's not entirely blizzlike. No dungeonfinder, no heirlooms, drastically increased raid difficulty.

11. May 16, 2016  
    So if we don't have access to the dungeon finder, how do we get emblems for gear? I'm sure the answer has been posted but I'm not scrolling thru nearly 200 pages just to find it.

12. May 18, 2016  
    So if we don't have access to the dungeon finder, how do we get emblems for gear? I'm sure the answer has been posted but I'm not scrolling thru nearly 200 pages just to find it.
    You farm HCs for hero(and you get gear through the HCs) until your high enough to do Naxx/VoA/OS/Uld/EoE. What's the problem?

13. May 19, 2016  
    Hey guys. I'm new around here. A little bit of a problem I got.. When I try and pursue to create a new character it says "character creating is disabled on this realm", But it says that both on Lordaeron and Deathwing. What should I do?.. Thanx in advance

14. May 19, 2016  
    You have a version with WoD characters. This happens when you choose a hairstyle that was not in WotLK expansion.

Choose a different hair style and change it later on in barber shop.

15. May 19, 2016  
    You have a version with WoD characters. This happens when you choose a hairstyle that was not in WotLK expansion.

Choose a different hair style and change it later on in barber shop.
    Tried all of them. Still no result..

First ... 93143183191192193194195 ... Last