1. TBC must be extended to Xmas. the people grinds with leveling and getting a proper gear. this is important . PLEASE extend the release date
    thx

2. Can you transfer from Ragnaros to Lordaeron?

3. Norfrendre open at 25 november ? Plz no :s

4. Can you transfer from Ragnaros to Lordaeron?
    No you cant.

5. In order to create a death knight when Northrend is released, will people be required to already have a character level 55+ on the account?

6. In order to create a death knight when Northrend is released, will people be required to already have a character level 55+ on the account?
    Of course. Or else new players will get a free instant 55 character, which is against Lordaeron's design.

7. Of course. Or else new players will get a free instant 55 character, which is against Lordaeron's design.
    Great, this is what I was hoping for - just had to ask! Thanks for the reply

8. Without the dungeon finder Looking for more achievement is unattainable
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...oking-for-more

9. Without the dungeon finder Looking for more achievement is unattainable
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...oking-for-more
    We know that. It's just natural when you need something unavailable to get it, just like a "Realm First" after someone already got it.

10. Any clue when could we expect dungeon finder working?

11. Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    Outland release 1 month after launch
    Northrend release 2 months after launch
    Death Knight release 2 months after launch
    I really hope this is still goin to happen this month.Couse TBC expansion is a fail till now we got lvl 70 in 1 day and there are no bgs/arena sistem abusolutely 0 pvp in 15 days.And pve content is boring.

12. I really hope this is still goin to happen this month.Couse TBC expansion is a fail till now we got lvl 70 in 1 day and there are no bgs/arena sistem abusolutely 0 pvp in 15 days.And pve content is boring.
    Generally ppl play bg sometimes but honor gear is very low and noone wants to farm it because woltk will be released soon. However arenas are not problem. You can get reputation pvp gear and some pieces for boj. Atm i have 180 resil (much wow) and play arenas everyday casually and for fun. There arent real pvp on this lv. Classes are imballanced, there arent all important glyphs, u cant build playable pvp talents, dps > heal bcs of low resil, retri palas kill everything in 2s (with sub rogue in 1s) but noone cares cuz its not real season. If u want real pvp log on blackrock or wait for 80lv :)
    Edited: November 21, 2015

13. Question wich client should i download? Wrath old, or the normal one?

14. Hey i wanna ask if is there an option sooner or later later name change to be available for coins atlast..please give me some hope !

EDIT:Btw how will name change will hurt the realm in any way:?
    Edited: November 21, 2015 Reason: Reason

First ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... Last