1. Please.... decrease respawn time.... we need to wait 10-15 mins for every quest npc ,,,

2. Please.... decrease respawn time.... we need to wait 10-15 mins for every quest npc ,,,
    They did decrease the spawn time for mobs overall during the launch day because the zones were full of people. Now it is managable so doing this would only mess up the experience. It is a hardcore realm afterall with no rdf and all of that. If you're not feeling patient now, you will in a certain amount of time..that is for sure. It'll grow like fungus on you!

3. Please.... decrease respawn time.... we need to wait 10-15 mins for every quest npc ,,,
    Get in a party with the players doing the same quest, that way you all get credit for killing stuff. Spread the workload. That's how it was back then, you had to group to do some stuff or skip it and do it solo much later.

4. Hello.
    I'm concerned about the item lvl requirement before buying a higher lvl item. Won't this lead to people trying to get certain ilvl items (even if they're not for their class/spec) in order to get the item they want to buy with coins?
    First page of this thread,
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins

5. UPDATED: August 15, 2015

DESIGN FEATURES
    Realm name: Lordaeron (Public Test Realm)
    Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    Release date: September 25, 2015
    Rates: 1
    Dungeon Finder disabled
    Sorry I didnt have the patince to read through the 100 pages to know if this was addressed already but here goes...

Public Test Realm

Does that mean once testing phase is done with, we are gonna have a fresh live realm like how we did for MoP?

This is only common sense but seeing all the hype I cant stop thinking about this. Any reply would be awesome. Thanks

6. Don't worry, Lordaeron is already live and out of testing phase since....like ...15 september or something like that.
    Realm is live.

7. mmm... If thats the case I might actually consider coming back to lordaeron along with a few of my friends. Had an awesome experience back in the day in that realm pre- transfers, considering that I was introduced to wow via the original lordaeron realm.

Would love to see ulduar and EoE properly scripted tho

Anyways thanks for replying :D

8. Yup ! Come on over , we have cookies, but running low on them, on account of sooo many players logged in right now :))))

9. I dont know if this have been suggested already but it would be AWESOME if stuff get released like retail did:

Dark Portal Opening Event
    Secret of Ulduar
    Call of the crusade
    ICC opening by parts
    Etc.

10. When are you going to release raids?

11. Best idea ever

SUGGESTION

Make so you need to have "The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 25/10 man, "The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 10 man and so one. So you move from tier to tier.

So all raids/dungeons get a purpose to do and not go for end raids/dungeons once they are released.
    This is the best idea ever.... plz make it happen orsome ppl will not make the other raids and simply wait for theend game to show up.... sad but true

12. Just put in the RDF already, PLEASE!

13. Just wanted to tune in, and say I'm really enjoying this realm, great job Warmane stuff, stay swaggin.

I'm only lvl 5 thus far tho, but its great.

14. Just put in the RDF already, PLEASE!
    Quoted from Kaer, himself.

We do not plan to to enable Dungeon Finder on Lordaeron.

15. Quoted from Kaer, himself.
    We do not plan to to enable Dungeon Finder on Lordaeron.
    Really? I thought it was just for now.
    Edited: October 3, 2015 Reason: wrong quote

First ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... Last