1. Stun bug was fixed. Just not applied yet. Until release core on Lordaeron have all latest changes and not of them tested and approved

2. Stun bug was fixed. Just not applied yet. Until release core on Lordaeron have all latest changes and not of them tested and approved
    So the core will have the latest changes tested and approved until its released?

3. So the core will have the latest changes tested and approved until its released?
    I don't know what exactly revision would be on live, it's not my part of work. But i know that not tested and approved stuff wouldn't be on live. Like this stun bug. It was created by me, used to fix stun on controlled creatures, but i made small mistake and stun didn't remove correct. Now both problems is fixed.

4. I don't know what exactly revision would be on live, it's not my part of work. But i know that not tested and approved stuff wouldn't be on live. Like this stun bug. It was created by me, used to fix stun on controlled creatures, but i made small mistake and stun didn't remove correct. Now both problems is fixed.
    Ahh nice :)

Nothing worse than setting a direction on autorun to take a break and come back to being dead just 100 yards from where u were xD

5. Ahahaa that's amazing no more auto walk afk minutes :D

6. ''can be obtained using coins'' pay and gear urself ... y , blizzlike... was looking for this as a main reason not to get back to warmane...

7. ''can be obtained using coins'' pay and gear urself ... y , blizzlike... was looking for this as a main reason not to get back to warmane...
    hahaha yeah warmane ! wotlk when almost legion pffff blizzlike sure sure ! shame warmane ! wait warmane isnt from blizzard company?? PFFFF not blizzlike at all, how dare they call it blizzlike
    edit: blizzlike means it got alot of things similar but it doesnt mean its identical 1 to 1 (had to add that- afraid ppl wont understand the sarcasm)
    Edited: September 24, 2015

8. you should 10/10 add a transmogrification feature which requires gold as retail does. This will encourage players to test and report bugs in more lower level instances, as they will be ran more often, and allow more character customization for those players who are most accustom to Cata mop or WoD content.

This is just my opinion, I don't see any harm in a transmogrification system being added, as it's a feature on many many WotLK realms, even some Blizzlike ones.

Please feel free to respond to what I have to say, I'm anxious for any input. Thanks.

9. No just no they said it and not even God from the sky will change their opinion so don't even try. Pretty please.

10. you should 10/10 add a transmogrification feature which requires gold as retail does. This will encourage players to test and report bugs in more lower level instances, as they will be ran more often, and allow more character customization for those players who are most accustom to Cata mop or WoD content.

This is just my opinion, I don't see any harm in a transmogrification system being added, as it's a feature on many many WotLK realms, even some Blizzlike ones.

Please feel free to respond to what I have to say, I'm anxious for any input. Thanks.
    Well, it was introduced in cata so there is no xmog files in this version of wow. Many servers have xmog but they aren't using the same core as lordaeron does so you don't know what can happen if you add it

11. Well i don't get it you didn't want the naxxramas with some mechanics from old naxx which were present on wotlk beta screaming its custom content and now you want xmog and its okay for you even if it is custom content.

12. Well, it was introduced in cata so there is no xmog files in this version of wow. Many servers have xmog but they aren't using the same core as lordaeron does so you don't know what can happen if you add it
    That's what Developers are for, lmao. They would have to code the transmogrification system themselves based off what ever revision of TrinityCore they are running. Every one of Moltens realms are based off TrinityCore... Lol It's not like it would be absolutely impossible for add something custom. But it's okay, I can see you're not very informed on how Emulation works. Not your fault

13. It has been said many times, it is not going to happen. Ever.

14. That's what Developers are for, lmao. They would have to code the transmogrification system themselves based off what ever revision of TrinityCore they are running. Every one of Moltens realms are based off TrinityCore... Lol It's not like it would be absolutely impossible for add something custom. But it's okay, I can see you're not very informed on how Emulation works. Not your fault
    I personally don't care for pixels and stuff. If Transfmog is implemented as $ sink to feed the server, I can play for free for longer.

15. Don't know if i got it right, but will you be able to donate?
    I understood that you can donate but you need to buy item by item, so in general you will have to pay more for 1 item.

I was really happy because i thought no donor items were allowed :(
    Can any1 pls help me understand this?

First ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... Last