1. Warnane's MoP Top DPS Classes

Hi after a few years i decided to come back to WoW. I wanna play dps, and I know private servers have their own dps hierarchy.
    So I would like some experienced PvE players to post their thoughts on which classes are top 5 on the charts.

(example):
    1. Frost Mage (20k dps);
    2. MM Hunter (19k dps);
    3. Ret Paladin (17k dps);
    4. Destro Warlock (16.5k dps);
    5. Combat Rogue (16k dps).

! ! ! ~Disclaimer: I have no idea what are the dps numbers in MoP so both the dps and classes i wrote in the example are 100% hypothetical~ ! ! !

2. Hi after a few years i decided to come back to WoW. I wanna play dps, and I know private servers have their own dps hierarchy.
    So I would like some experienced PvE players to post their thoughts on which classes are top 5 on the charts.

(example):
    1. Frost Mage (20k dps);
    2. MM Hunter (19k dps);
    3. Ret Paladin (17k dps);
    4. Destro Warlock (16.5k dps);
    5. Combat Rogue (16k dps).

! ! ! ~Disclaimer: I have no idea what are the dps numbers in MoP so both the dps and classes i wrote in the example are 100% hypothetical~ ! ! !
    I was doing 125k dps on a malevolent/tyrannical fury warrior. That's all the statistics I have

3. Thank you for taking your time to reply.
    Yeah from what I've seen by looking around the forum Warriors are currently OP (again)... But i don't feel like playing a warrior.
    So could you give me some info about Rdps.
    I'm particularly interested in: Mage, Hunter (mm, surv), Rogue, Priest (shad), Warlock, Shaman (ele).
    And which classes are good raid guilds looking for?

4. I can give you some Mage feedback:

Generally you play only Arcane beacuse it benefits the most from aura stacking bug. I have over 82% Mastery and three pieces of my gear got PvP gems with no Mastery.

521ilvl dps is around 200-300k at single target fight (without T15 2P), it depends if my trinkets (Breath of Hydra and Valor Point one) proc at start so I can Alter Time propertly.
    AoE fights like Council I can do 400k+, don't really remember.

Destro Warlocks doing pretty similar DPS, Fury Warriors are probably best meele dps, they can pull even 400k single target, Hunters probably best ranged dps atm. Also as you see from my numbers, the Aura Stacking buff breaks everything, I am doing SOO normal+ DPS with ToT normal/Grevious gear without set bonuses. Same about other classes.
    Edited: June 30, 2015

5. DPS classes

At the moment i usually see warriors, hunters, mages and warlocks on the DPS charts... I also heard shadow priest does pretty decent as well but that's just rumors.... At the moment i would rank like

Melee:
    1: Warrior
    2: Paladin/(Rogue)
    3: DK
    4: Shaman (Enh)
    5: Druid (Feral)

Ranged/Spellcaster
    1: Hunter
    2: Mage/(Warlock)
    3: Druid (Boomie)

This is just what i have seen or think... It might not be 100% accurate but it's what i remember...

6. Thank you for your feedback @Kelthuzzad, @Vellordo.

7. July 4, 2015  
    At the moment i usually see warriors, hunters, mages and warlocks on the DPS charts... I also heard shadow priest does pretty decent as well but that's just rumors.... At the moment i would rank like

Melee:
    1: Warrior
    2: Paladin/(Rogue)
    3: DK
    4: Shaman (Enh)
    5: Druid (Feral)

Ranged/Spellcaster
    1: Hunter
    2: Mage/(Warlock)
    3: Druid (Boomie)

This is just what i have seen or think... It might not be 100% accurate but it's what i remember...
    Rogues are pretty good for DPS atm. My rogue easily pulls over 250k both cobmat/assasination spec.

8. July 4, 2015  
    What about ele shami? They are once again the worst caster like on wotlk and cata?

9. July 4, 2015  
    Ele shammy is a decent but rarely seen in raids. As far as what I saw for now, hunters (BM), locks (alock, destro), warriors, mages (98% are arcane) are top dpsers. Here and there u can see shadow priest, but I only see donnors spriest on the top of dps meters. You can always see these classes on the top because we don't have higher gear tiers, and most of the classes need much more secondary stats to become better then the others.

10. July 4, 2015  
    aoe :
    #1 affli lock
    #2 shadow priest
    #3 hunter maybe, then rest

single :
    #1 i would say hunters, but it depends
    #2 mages/shadow priest (but after nerfs to buff stacking they will be trash)
    #3 rogues (i saw rogues doing crazy dmg, even better than hunters, but there's not many rogues so i'm not sure, they can be #1 tho)

btw ... i haven't seen warriors doing crazy dmg in pve ... they aren't the best for sure
    Edited: July 4, 2015

11. July 4, 2015  
    aoe :
    #1 affli lock
    #2 shadow priest
    #3 hunter maybe, then rest

single :
    #1 i would say hunters, but it depends
    #2 mages/shadow priest (but after nerfs to buff stacking they will be trash)
    #3 rogues (i saw rogues doing crazy dmg, even better than hunters, but there's not many rogues so i'm not sure, they can be #1 tho)

btw ... i haven't seen warriors doing crazy dmg in pve ... they aren't the best for sure
    Define ''crazy dmg'' for me... Warriors are usually the top DPS in single at least in my raids... hunters/spriest and warriors... also mage/warlock is high

12. July 5, 2015  
    I did stable 190k with a full tyrannical Feral in ToES.

13. July 5, 2015  
    Here is my opinion for some classes that have same ilvl with current bugs like buffstacking (It will be fixed soon and it will have major impact to dps charters!!)
    Dps is for single target ofc.

Fury warrior - 100%
    Frost mage - 95%
    Hunter (don't know specs so much) - 94%
    Warlocks (affli and destro with buffstacking are quite good both) - 93,5%
    Shadow priest - 93%
    Balance druid - 88%
    Elemental shaman - 85%
    Rogues - 80-82%
    Feral druid - 78-80%
    Paladins being quite low in the charters atm - 75%

Missing some classes because I don't have reliable experience of their current cabability. The percentages can be wrong roughly -+5 because sampling was small.

But this should give you the rough idea of current dps classes in MoP BEFORE buffstacking fix

14. July 7, 2015  
    RDPS - definetely Hunter (mostly BM) though they are a bit tied for the first place with arcane mages. MPDS - Warriors,Rogues. Paladins are awful dpses as of now.

15. July 7, 2015  
    nah paladins are actually alright, especially if some cleaving or aoe is involved, which is like most fights, but even on single target its very solid dps, can compete with mages or hunters assuming the same gear lvl