1. July 4, 2015  
    By the way, what about those items on the market place that cost 2 vps? How are you going to squish those lol, or maybe now whatever costs 2-4 vps will be 10 (meaning the new 1).

Seriously, why do you feel the need to squish votepoints? We are not talking about 100k points, max a player will have is 1k, it's not that big of a number and normally you have hundreds.

I really can't understand this change. I feel it's one of those useless changes that you bring in because you don't have a **** to do, even tho there are way higher priorities to work on.

I'm contrary to this ****
    Yeah, can u guys say, WHY?

2. July 4, 2015  
    Then what is it based on? We have yet to receive an answer to that question, and it seems to me that you purposefully avoided answering it in this post, which is just making me even more wary about these upcoming changes. My guess is that most of us won't agree with how the activity rank is calculated, so the mods don't wanna tell us until it's too late to go back. Getting close? Or are you just gonna give another incomplete answer to this question as well?

3. July 5, 2015  
    It should be easy to see that we are not happy with the point shop in its current form. In addition, we want to make life easier on ourselves when trying to balance out pricing in the shop, along with making it more fluid and rewarding in the long run for members through the new and upcoming perk system. You don't have to like it. It's perfectly fine that you don't. But we have deemed it necessary to implement, so we are going to go forward with it.

4. July 5, 2015  
    To be honest I have mixed feelings about this. The market as it is right now... it is simple... I don't think anyone has any difficulties using it. I mainly use the market to buy small and fun stuff... such as dungeon sets.. since not all of them are obtainable in the game. Why because the quest item, which would allow you doesn't drop (some sets are obtainable via quests). Why is it good that they 'round them down'? If you cut them down equal, the differece would be nothing... just less numbers. Some of the idems are missing in the shop such as the enchanting recipe menu is empty, however Deathwing can buy a few recipes for example Blade Ward! Yes, I did mentioned it on the forums. When the two servers merged the shop has taken a change with the new voting system. In the old voting system... we could get 10 points daily... now we get 10 points daily as well, however there is a catch, the price of the items went up a little bit. How is that fair? Will there be such a thing again with the prices ? We get less points and when you 'round the numbers down' some of them will get +1;+2 to their price? Since I'm a regular user of the shop I really am concerned, about changing them, since Warmane doesn't support the whole thing, they don't concern themselves too much. As the example given above (enchanting menu empty on Ragnaros and a variety available on Deathwing, and it was like this since Warmane got up from the incident which we all regret!)

5. July 5, 2015  
    Well give us something to spend our points for... relase some pormotion gears mounts etc, i seriously dont understand. Just by saying "spend points b4 1st" in what do u actually think that we guys are going to spend our points for??? BUY all "ashes of al'ar"??????????

6. July 5, 2015  
    Right now a heirloom costs 50p, and a 16-slot (pumkin) bag, 1p. If prices are squished, the relative value of those two items will be dramatically altered. Either bags will be too expensive, or heirlooms too cheap, compared to their current price.

This is an example of why price squishing worries me. Just my two cents.

7. July 5, 2015  
    My thought isn't whether I like this new, very vague, system. My thought is towhy is it that this Marketplace/point system needs completely overhauled when it's working just fine when there is tons of ingame content that needs fixed? I mean come on, priorities Warmane! Fix dungeon/raid content, fix ingame bugs, fix armory, FIX THE THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN AND ACTUALLY MATTER!!! Granted I agree, point marketplace is overpriced (for real 100+ points for Pos/Fos items rofl) but is this more important that ingame bugs? NO ITS REALLY FREAKING NOT!!! Not happy with where priorities seem to lay lately, Warmane fix gameplay first then extras.... PLEASE!!

8. July 5, 2015  
    it appears people don't know there's usually a forum staff(ie. moderators) and a game staff(ie. dev, GM) here, so changing marketplace wouldn't have much of an impact on ingame development. Think before you rant, simply squishing prices takes a minute to write a script and a few seconds for it to alter the entries in the database they're using, add a few meetings to file out the details... it's really not that hard.

From what I see, a possible reason they would need to reset this is because the new system they're implementing might have a different definition of what a 'point' is and thus the old system wouldn't work for it and points would need to be reset anyway, so if they have to be reset, why not cross some extra digits off of the prices while they're at it for simplicity's sake

9. July 5, 2015  
    Terrible idea! Keep the way it is!

10. July 5, 2015  
    Fine, you're not happy with the current form of the point shop. My question was, and still is, WHAT DETERMINES THE ACTIVITY RANK? Maybe now that it's capped, it'll be noticed and answered this time, the third time I've personally asked.

I'm not asking why it's changing, I'm asking WHAT DETERMINES THE ACTIVITY RANK?

Again, for reference, WHAT DETERMINES THE ACTIVITY RANK?

11. July 5, 2015  
    From what I see, a possible reason they would need to reset this is because the new system they're implementing might have a different definition of what a 'point' is and thus the old system wouldn't work for it and points would need to be reset anyway, so if they have to be reset, why not cross some extra digits off of the prices while they're at it for simplicity's sake
    I would agree if you were not for the itens that now already costs between 1 and 10 points, and thus can not be "squished" anymore
    And yes I buy that kind of item

12. July 5, 2015  
    I would agree if you were not for the itens that now already costs between 1 and 10 points, and thus can not be "squished" anymore
    And yes I buy that kind of item
    had you read the entire thread, I have enquired about what would happen to those items, so far that issue hasn't been answered

13. July 6, 2015  
    My opinion is that they just wanna wipe vote point from players that have 1000vp. They will prove that im wrong ONLY if keep peoples vp's even in ''squished'' version! If some1 have 1000 points, why dont u let him to have 100 or at least 50?
    Nevertheless, i think that there is at least 50 thing that u should fix before this!

14. July 6, 2015  
    WE NEED a realm where you cant donate, only vote. so that it makes everyone even

15. July 6, 2015  
    WE NEED a realm where you cant donate, only vote. so that it makes everyone even
    Lordairon, you just described what Lordaeron will be

First ... 789101119 ... Last