105 50.00%
  • Horde

105 50.00%
  1. NE feral druid and draenei frost dk :P

2. Undead Warlock and a Tauren Druid :D
    Hopefully the realm gonna have a balanced faction

3. Undead Warlock and a Tauren Druid :D
    Hopefully the realm gonna have a balanced faction
    Otherwise Horde might have to change their name to Lots/Several. Joke :) The marginal between the two is still pretty low.

Its an interesting thought, maybe people generally want to play as the Alliance if they have to pick absolutely 1 character which a 1x realm would require most people to do.
    Someone said it was because Humans have their special pvp racial, but maybe its also because people generally just want to be a good looking Elf or Human in the RPG world?
    Maybe Horde attracts more casual (but still serious) players while Alliance attracts more sort of committed players (and thus more active on the forum as well).

i dont understand if its a joke or not but some ppl here want to go classes that their races cant be at wotlk... i mean paladin undead? :S
    It was only one person, my Tauren Rogue suggestion was a joke. Anyway, I assumed he just meant he'll be Horde (blood elf). He probably havnt played WotLK in a while.

4. i want to go human ally (for the racial ofc) but too many alliance that im not sure

5. Horde - troll - MM Hunter lol yea been playin alli for years here, but group of friends going to play with here on Lordaeron decided on horde so For The Horde!

6. Alliance - Human (Female) - Disc Priest

7. Draenei Mage or Night Elf Warrior :3!

Long live Lordaeron!

8. Night Elf resto/balance druid::3-5 balance druids in arena = gg

9. HORDE - ORC enhance shaman - Stormcry shall howl the voice of the elements again!

10. Bloodelf priest, disco for pve, shadow for pvp.

11. Alliance
    Human Female Warrior Prot [leveling and fresh 80]; Arms and Fury (late game) - Marthynha
    Human Male Paladin Retri and holy - Gozuskan
    Night Elf Female Druid Feral (Dps) and Restro - Aghata
    Night Elf Male Death Knight (Wotlk expac released) Frost and Unholy - Heitres

Horde
    Blood Elf Male Paladin Retri and Prot - Tosh (or Roalan)
    Tauren Male Warrior Prot and Arms - Moohmooh (or Zutaka)
    Blood Elf Female Mage Arcane and Frost - Nartha
    Undead Female Rogue Combat (leveling) and Sub - Sorya

I don't have any problems to post my names, because if ppl steal them, it's not a big deal, because they can't steal my soul and I can come over with more names, I write fantasy stories ;P

So as you can see, I will be neutral for both factions, +1 to Alliance, +1 to Horde xD
    Edited: July 16, 2015

12. Alliance
    Human Female Warrior Prot [leveling and fresh 80]; Arms and Fury (late game) - Marthynha
    Human Male Paladin Retri and holy - Gozuskan
    Night Elf Female Druid Feral (Dps) and Restro - Aghata
    Night Elf Male Death Knight (Wotlk expac released) Frost and Unholy - Heitres

Horde
    Blood Elf Male Paladin Retri and Prot - Tosh (or Roalan)
    Tauren Male Warrior Prot and Arms - Moohmooh (or Zutaka)
    Blood Elf Female Mage Arcane and Frost - Nartha
    Undead Female Rogue Combat (leveling) and Sub - Sorya

I don't have any problems to post my names, because if ppl steal them, it's not a big deal, because they can't steal my soul and I can come over with more names, I write fantasy stories ;P

So as you can see, I will be neutral for both factions, +1 to Alliance, +1 to Horde xD
    Y..you are leveling ei..EIGHT CHARACTERS? Damn, I can't even do a second one..

First ... 45678 ... Last