1. July 7, 2015  

frost mage post

Im newer to warmane and I like frost mages so all i really wanted to ask is.
    Which expansion on warmane do frost mages excel most in battlegrounds and arenas? Cata, Wotlk or MOP?
    Pls give details why :D
    Thank you all.

2. July 8, 2015  
    Hard to say really frost mages have always been viable.

It all depends on what playstyle you think you would enjoy playing - there is a pretty big play style difference between the expansions.

If you like xandyn as your name indicates perhaps you'd enjoy cata more.

3. July 8, 2015  
    Im newer to warmane and I like frost mages so all i really wanted to ask is.
    Which expansion on warmane do frost mages excel most in battlegrounds and arenas? Cata, Wotlk or MOP?
    Thank you all.
    in all 3 expansions are very viable. if you ask on which one they are the most op i would say cata. back in retail cataclysm they were killing ppl in 4spellcast during shattercombo. frost mage was walways viable pvp spec btw, depends which expansion you like most.

4. Im newer to warmane and I like frost mages so all i really wanted to ask is.
    Thank you all.
    frost mages do great in all 3 expansions, but they play wildly different (mostly atleast) each time. Some people prefer one type over another. Me personally i hated the cata/mop frost mage but loved the wrath frost mage (as it was alot more long term cc based, instead of the cata/mop's short term cc+burst base). but others might hate wrath frost but love mop frost. if you really wanna know which is for you. youd have to test it out (do note that wrath frost has a bit of a steep learning curve)