1. Funny how many people think BGs are about damage/killing blows.

Its not Call of Duty death match guys.

2. Fun fact: Most BGs are lost when your teammates only focus on kills / DMG, when in fact every single BG is object oriented.

3. Fun fact: Most BGs are lost when your teammates only focus on kills / DMG, when in fact every single BG is object oriented.
    fun fact: if you take 5 minutes to get your enemies in the GY...you win...
    Another fun fact: If you keep killing your enemies they can't focus on the object cause you kno...they're dead...

Your fact is correct when no one gives a **** about the objectives and everyone allows the enemy to do the objective.

4. http://postimg.org/image/fwp7fabjh/

Hmm what can i say? play less bgs?
    oh wait.wat?,isnt he multi molten tournament winner :O? Raunchy?

5. Please forgive me for bragging. But here is mine :D.

35 Killing Blows, 0 Deaths, 62 Honorable Kills, 19m Damage, 2m Healing done. By an 511 Frost Death Knight. :D

6. Fun fact: Most BGs are lost when your teammates only focus on kills / DMG, when in fact every single BG is object oriented.
    Only if you kill the wrong people at the worong places, because you know, you can focus on kills and at the same time defend or get what is necessary back

7. not the best but
    Edited: July 18, 2015

8. Well since this was against a horde premade and i pretty much man fought like half of the horde at farm...

First ... 234