1. no raids/dungeons post 10PM ST?

Just got into the game finally. OMG why is the server so...*dead* in 30 mins i didnt see a single LFG for dungeon farming or something. I got updated that only some of the dungeons are doable and there is probably no american guild.

Is there any guild that raids after 9-10PM ST?

Please contact me. I'm a PVE raider

2. Try checking out the opposite faction as well to see if they raid during the time that you're on.

3. most of the players are from EU that's why there's way less people...

LFR is massive fail due the fact that trolls go afk and you can sit minimum of 1-3 hours to get a single raid until warmane fix it.

4. Just got into the game finally. OMG why is the server so...*dead* in 30 mins i didnt see a single LFG for dungeon farming or something. I got updated that only some of the dungeons are doable and there is probably no american guild.

Is there any guild that raids after 9-10PM ST?

Please contact me. I'm a PVE raider
    Where are you from Vivek? And are you on Horde or Alliance?

5. Horde. i am from India. been playing on molten/warmane since 2012. i dont mind leveling in ally if there is a guild that raids in US hrs. Most of the guilds on horde raids 5-6pm ST.

6. Horde. i am from India. been playing on molten/warmane since 2012. i dont mind leveling in ally if there is a guild that raids in US hrs. Most of the guilds on horde raids 5-6pm ST.
    I'm in a guild called "Hordecore", there is currently 20+ US players, including myself that play most of the night farming Dungeons, and such. We haven't raided during US times due to people still gearing, but we do 2-3 raids a day as a guild at around 4 PM server time. If you join us, we could possibly start up raiding groups based on US times. PM me on the forums if you're interested.