1. reached hard cap - what now?

Hey fellows.

i'd like to ask you something about the endgame rogue stats. What stats do u consider as the best after reaching the arp hard cap?

I consider hit as the best stat for a simple reason - the white hit cap (27%). You won't reach this cap anyway, but in my opinion it's worth to get as closely as possible, because of the offhand misses. Either you decide to go for hit in endgame and reduce your meele misses to ~ 9-11% or you decide to go for agi/ap/haste and your meele misses will be ~15-17%. It's a huge difference aware that the meele hits are the #1 damage source of rogues.

Also many rogues go for the spell hit cap (17%) to cap their poisons. (Therefor you need 9% hit via equip/gems + 5% via skill + 3% via raidsupport) All in all you can reach this cap, but it's only reachable with roughly end gear.

Would you guys rather get as closely as possible to the white hit cap or reach the spell hit cap (and go for agi/ap/haste when reached) or would you just go for meele hit cap (and instantly go for agi/ap/haste after reaching caps).

2. I'd go for the spell hit cap - all my poisons will hit and my melees will miss less often. I don't think that going for the melee hit cap is worth the investment, or that it's actually possible while maintaining the other caps.

3. With recent changes:

1400 arp
    315 hit
    26 expertise
    whatever(room for a tiny bit in bis gear)

Used to be that you could skate by with the expertise from gear/talents but you need to cap it now.