1. Blackrock/Warsong deserve new start wipe all characters clear titles (some one for sure gave title free or just made wintrade so no one knows how he got them). Give for vip players support again. Make gear for rating gain Arenas/Rated Battlegrounds Cata/Wotlk (So we can have active brackets and more fun in server). Put some solo queue 5v5 in cata died (Everyone liked even me).

And for sure you will get more people twice. Warsong died, Blackrock with free WF gear to play not fun anymore. These realms should be pvp/tournament realms for expansions not some stupid free items 80/85 level servers ...
    Edited: July 21, 2015

2. THIS

Also. VIP should have instant mount, and it should be removed from everyone else.
    I lost brain cells reading this comment

3. Can you inform us about the work you are doing at least? You said you'd fix the legenradies in 1 day. It has been a week and a half since you said that.

4. Shadow priest and skill
    These are two words which do not go together
    If this server is anything like wotlk on retail, My statement is completely accurate. Gladiator was easily obtainable on US-Malganis for me at least. Aviox was the name. Im excited to /hug corpse of people like you. Like I Said Errlwax will be the name, Im still deciding if im gonna go ally or horde.
    Edited: July 22, 2015

5. "Changes are coming" where's the changes dude? It's gone more than a WEEK since this post????

6. yea thats ok but twin peak cold nine is buged temple all achiments ar bugged and dont work so tray to fix that and yea do more PVP FXING then a PVE i see for years that molten(warmane) allwweys fix more PVES and less PVPS

7. Malaco I think it would be fair that we all get one day name change back or atleast via ticket since I was on vacations I just got back now and I see my fun name got stuck with me, it's not fair, enable it atleast for one day so people can get their real names back on their mains then you can disable it again it's no problem, thanks sir..

8. @ Warmane Staff.

Guys, I had 10k arena points. After your changes Ive only 0 arena points. Now I have 1... Thing is, I have the requirements to buy some cool mounts and Legendaries weapons, but I simply can't. I really enjoy all the changes (Ok, its just taking too long but still....) but its unfair to remove arena points before the system points get applied. Now It is possible for me to lose rating and end up without my stuff (cool mounts and legendaries). Also, Ive been killing players in isle for a long time but since like, 1 week and a half I don't get any kills in lifetime (?). Now I wonder, what can you guys do about that? I asked few gms and they said that nothing could be done. I mean, really? This is Warmane guys, a PvP realm. If you guys were about to change the system points, at least should had dropped our points AFTER the system change. Thats really bad for players in my situation that is struggling in arenas to get some cool things in game and simply can't, even with requirements.

9. Supp Maladog,

What will happen for the account who gave 40€ to be full wrathful ? Because now that all the gear is free we have no advantages, and just got the 40€ in our ***. Maybe a transfer full wrathful to vip would be feasible ? I'm not the only one who think like that. I do not threw the money down the drain. So do something for the players who are in the same situation as me.
    Thanks by advance

10. Supp Maladog,

What will happen for the account who gave 40€ to be full wrathful ? Because now that all the gear is free we have no advantages, and just got the 40€ in our ***. Maybe a transfer full wrathful to vip would be feasible ? I'm not the only one who think like that. I do not threw the money down the drain. So do something for the players who are in the same situation as me.
    Thanks by advance
    problem with that is - what do vip's than have ? they paid 60€ so you cant just give people who paid for wf gear vip cause it is then unfair for them who bought vip.

and for the changes : i dont know how it is in arenas, because i mainly go open pvp or bg's but in bg's it's just **** now.
    like everyone plays ret/dk/prot or some **** and everything gets oneshottet. really no fun at all.
    and whould be nice if some of you give something like a statement, because its some time ago someone told as the latest news ;D

11. Were you serious when you said " problem with that is - what do vip's than have ? they paid 60€ so you cant just give people who paid for wf gear vip cause it is then unfair for them who bought vip. " ?? I wish you wasn't otherwise you are really stupid.
    The idea of free wf isn't really stupid, but still that all persons who purchased the 40€ accounts were scammed. From the time i pay for a game it is not fair to have nothing in return.
    And Malaco, reply to me and DO something.

12. meh I spend my coins on the gear after the merge (I know I'm an *****) and now all of it is free, I made a ticket that I spent them pretty much on nothing and they responded that they can't/won't do anything about it.... too bad - even tho it was much less than a vip account and I did spent more - sucks but oh well - tho if i was perfeclty honest there should be some re compensate/perk for those ppl like me or the vip ppl to make them happy and just to be fair. Anyway I'ts not like 40$ or 60$ are your life savings....

13. are you ******ed?
    did you buy vip account 1 day before the changes?
    you used vip account all the time before free wrathful so stfu you crybaby
    personaly i bought vip 1 year ago and it saved me thousand hours of farming and i dont mind if newcomers get free gear instead of aidsing soloq in full rele

14. are you ******ed?
    did you buy vip account 1 day before the changes?
    you used vip account all the time before free wrathful so stfu you crybaby
    personaly i bought vip 1 year ago and it saved me thousand hours of farming and i dont mind if newcomers get free gear instead of aidsing soloq in full rele
    +1
    Totally agree

15. The announcement on AT to merge with molten made me worries whether it will be better or not. The first shock for me was the multiboxing hack. Fairplay? Paid for VIP to get hacked, nice. And now this.

Like other things, nothing is forever, like the fun on this server, just becoming piece of s***.

You can try other games, Heroes of the storm is fine. What about simracing, www.iRacing.com ? :-)

First ... 678910 ... Last