1. Frost Mage PvE

Did anyone try this spec for pve? i remember seeing on some website BiS slots frost mages where doing something like 1.2m DPS in pve, do you think it working here?

2. nah it dosnt ,well im like 524 mage with 4p and have gear buildup for frost but im doing like 200ks in 10 mans! pet is bugged and we have some other bugs that makes frost way hard to play

3. Most of people going Arcane beacuse Aura Stacking bug gives you waaaay too big advantage on Mastery (you can do 1,100,000 Barrages or Blasts). But Rune of Power is bugged tho.

However Frost is not that completly bad, I just see two terrible bugs which are: Water Elemental (Vote it up) and Glyph of Icy Veins (Also vote it up!).

After at least Aura Stacking get fixed, probably Frost will really catch up with Arcane and after this two major bugs above get fixed, its gonna be defenetly best spec until 560ilvl.

4. So, Arcane is the best PvE spec atm?

5. It depends on the fight. Pure single target fights i am doing more with fire then arcane (need a lot of crit tho). But on aoe thx to the nether tempest bug arcane is probably stronger.

6. So, Arcane is the best PvE spec atm?
    Actually as I saw Mastery/Crit/Haste Buff Stack is fixed so Arcane shouldn't be that strong anymore. Fire might be interesting with that Lei-Shen trinket, from my experience on 5.4+ retail everyone was playing Frost until 560ilvl but I cannot say that here will be the same.

I don't play PvE actively anymore (dog content), sometimes doing LFR with friend and hitting 250-300k dps or even 200k on some fights. Try Frost out.

7. Definitely try frost. Go for ~2,500 hit rating after hit cap aim for items with more intellect and haste, then cap your crit rating which is around 5,300 rating then mastery.

8. Well frost is still good pve spec, and recently get slight bug in mastery, rendering small dps lose