1. Pick one for me.. Winner gets a random prize:)

Pick one for me.. Winner gets a random prize:)

If a rogue has max gears, mm hunter also has max gears.. and 1on1.. who will do more burst dmg?

out of duels, in bgs.. who can put more damage?

in arenas, whos more viable? 2's 3's

which class gets more hate and love?

MoP..

I cant pick between the 2.. and since my guild is asking for a certain req. I wana go far with 1 class and just have the others for trolling,chilling in bgs..
    For the future responces - yes i like both, both gameplay is fun..

Sell me your class! pros n cons

2. Just reroll elemental shaman. Yolo.

3. duel - rogue
    bg - hunter
    2s hunter
    3s i would say tie ... depends on a comp

i would pretty much pick hunter just cuz they are op and rogues are havin some bugs right now with combat dmg and stuff

4. thx but can u explain in-depth why hunters > rogue in 2s and bg?

5. For BGs me personaly would go for a hunter, you can spread damage more easily and got decent survivability (100k chimeras ftw), but for arenas and duels rogue all day long, you get nice CCs and an awesome burst which combined with 530 pve trinkets nowdays kills mostly anything in 1 stunlock. If you have some boosts left or already have both classes on max level just play for a couple days each and you will find out which is more fun for you and suits you the best, both have some upsides and downsides, me personaly would go for a sub rogue without even thinking about it, because its a bigger challenge to play it and I love to play smart rather then just go for crit damage, it makes me feel better when I outplay someone rather then just outburst them. Thats my toughts, hope it helped a bit, cheers.

6. if you want insane damage overall in bg's go hunter since they have a good burst and also do a great continuous damage while being able to position easily yourself to kite while having some help of your cc. It is possibly with any character to win against all the others but i would say that most of classes have better chances on beating hunter then the hunter beating them which is ok because mop isnt a balanced 1vs1 expansion but a team work expansion in my opinion.
    Rogue is the sneaky stealth guy with absurd burst, decent continuous damage and probably the best cc in game. To be a good rogue is way more harder then being a really good hunter and his overall damage in bg use to be less then the hunter just because 1 can freely shot everything while avoiding cc and since the rogue is melee he will suffer from it a lot.

Basically:
    Rogue is stronger in 1vs1, a king in arena, a pain in bg if you are aiming to defend a base or make the healers pretty much useless and once you are really skilled at it you can pretty much kill anything really easy but if you want big numbers and easy to play character hunter is the answer

7. To be a good rogue is way more harder then being a really good hunter and his overall damage in bg use to be less then the hunter just because 1 can freely shot everything while avoiding cc and since the rogue is melee he will suffer from it a lot.
    I call bs on this. Hunter is not an easy class and whoever tells you it is, has probably never played it, gets owned by it a lot, or thinks there's only BM hunter in game. It is certainly harder than stealthing at 1% hp and speeding away until you heal up.

In 1v1 it will always depend on an individual skill. If a hunter manages to keep his range and get out of cc fast enough, he will win. If a rogue manages to get the hunter in a cc chain, he will win. Both classes CAN win.
    In bg I'd pick a hunter, simply cause rogues take a lot of dmg and their role is a bit more "limited". They can look for somebody to sneak up on, defend bases, carry flags but they can't deal constant dmg like hunters can. And they tend to be targeted more often than hunters so whatever you can do as a rogue, do it before you get noticed. I might be wrong here but it's just my experience, you are a bit more engaged in bgs as a hunter.
    In arena, both are great, both have their purpose, both have their viable comps. There's really no better or worse in arena, it depends on your skill and your partner.
    Hunter has many possibilities and learning when to do what, and how to do it quickly, is what makes it hard. You have to keep million things in mind- keeping range,lowering heals,dmg,cc,pet,traps... As a rogue, you need to learn how to get others in cc chain and how to burst them down quickly, which isn't easy.

To sum up, every class needs a certain time to be learned. Don't choose what is easier, choose what you want to play, what you like more, what you can see yourself having fun with. You can pick the worst class in the game and still be the best at it if you love it and put effort into learning it.
    Edited: July 13, 2015

8. I call bs on this. Hunter is not an easy class and whoever tells you it is, has probably never played it, gets owned by it a lot, or thinks there's only BM hunter in game. It is certainly harder than stealthing at 1% hp and speeding away until you heal up.

In 1v1 it will always depend on an individual skill. If a hunter manages to keep his range and get out of cc fast enough, he will win. If a rogue manages to get the hunter in a cc chain, he will win. Both classes CAN win.
    In bg I'd pick a hunter, simply cause rogues take a lot of dmg and their role is a bit more "limited". They can look for somebody to sneak up on, defend bases, carry flags but they can't deal constant dmg like hunters can. And they tend to be targeted more often than hunters so whatever you can do as a rogue, do it before you get noticed. I might be wrong here but it's just my experience, you are a bit more engaged in bgs as a hunter.
    In arena, both are great, both have their purpose, both have their viable comps. There's really no better or worse in arena, it depends on your skill and your partner.
    Hunter has many possibilities and learning when to do what, and how to do it quickly, is what makes it hard. You have to keep million things in mind- keeping range,lowering heals,dmg,cc,pet,traps... As a rogue, you need to learn how to get others in cc chain and how to burst them down quickly, which isn't easy.

To sum up, every class needs a certain time to be learned. Don't choose what is easier, choose what you want to play, what you like more, what you can see yourself having fun with. You can pick the worst class in the game and still be the best at it if you love it and put effort into learning it.
    the word "easy" sure is a fun thing... What i meant is that it is easier to learn how to play hunter then rogue which is for me and i bet that it is for most of people, but that I can't be totally sure :P opinions sure are relative but i can say that because i have played all classes since cataclysm and became decent at most and really good at few

9. Ok I am going to assume that learning curve is not your concern here and with that in mind i would chose like this :
    BGs
    If you plan on running bgs and being top damage dealer you will do that better as a HUNTER, there is no single doubt in my mind about this, despite them being great damage dealers having insane burst and one of the best sustains in the game hunter has a PET.Having a pet means guarding a flag will never be an issue for you and you have explosive trap so knocking people off the ledges is going to be fun AF.That brings hunter ahead by far in BGS.
    2s
    Both classes have many options to be viable and both are DEFINITELY tier 1 material and can be pushed to highest ratings, but here I would have to put ROGUE ahead simply because rogue openers are extremely deadly here on molten for various reasons biggest reason being PVE trinkets not scaling down in pvp like they should.
    3s
    Pretty much equal it comes down to the role you want to play.Playing rogue here I feel is more demanding than hunter because in a way more is expected of you.You would have to swap point kidney, vanish resap targets if possible, vanish cheap / garrote, and blind on call and it can be very overwhelming for most people in 3s.Someone would say that is the same deal in 2s but I wouldn't agree with that because most comps cannot survive mage / rogue or rogue / priest opener even much less anything more.