1. Is Lordaeron going to be a Progress Realm?

Meaning it will start with OS and NAXX as the only raids for a few months and then continue to progress the same way as retail WOYLK did? If not, that's how the realm should be.

2. It is the vibe you get if you look at the mod-post on the forum.

Gradual release of continents, it would be stupid to release a whole expansion and have people go HC -> TOC5 -> ICC5 -> ICC Raid and thus skipping all the previous raids.

3. Lordaeron is going to be a Progress Realm. the onli question is how much time there will be among expansions?

4. The fact that it's x1, I think people will more than likely spend a little time doing the lower raids(def more than what happens on the normal realms), but I'm not sure going from Vanilla to WOTLK is the smartest idea.

I know people want to actually raid the lower tier stuff at lvl 80, but forcing people to stay at 60 for a few months while they release it seems a bit odd. I guess it really depends on how fast they release stuff. I dunno. I think the best idea would be to put a lock on PoS/FoS runs by making it like a hc so you can only run it once a day.

5. Expansion progress is an even better idea.

6. Would be better if they do a pacth progress, like going from 3.0.0 to 3.3.5.

7. Would be better if they do a pacth progress, like going from 3.0.0 to 3.3.5.
    That might be impossible. would require an insane amount of work.

8. Sure hitting 80 and ICC is the endgame, but i think part of the major appeal here is 1x and experiencing the lower level content at the level of the content. Sure your level 80 can run thru and get all the ''Classic Dungeon'' achievements, but IMHO if rushing to 80 to come back and do the content is your goal then you are missing out on the fun and adventure that Lordaeron has to offer. Lower level recipes will be viable once again! Not just another notch in your list of recipes, I want to be there with you as you say Strat about whipped our *** but we were victorious! look at this blue set i got some pieces of :) not hear bunch of need 5.5gs and KS title to run blah blah blah. So i'm sure the majority of peeps that will come play here will play for the content available and not really need it to be released progressively

9. I think that following the blizzlike wotlk raid content release schedule is the best experience.

Naxx, Obsi, Archavon, EOT -> Ulduar -> TOC -> ICC

10. I'm pretty sure they can progress through expansions and patches with ease, it's more complicated to actually go into the patches and deploy each blizzard's mini patch individually.

In layman's terms they can launch this server from molten core by disabling all of the patches on top of the vanilla, by simply pressing on a grey button and turning it green.
    =
    ===
    ===========
    =======MOP=======
    ===Wrath of the Lichking===
    ======Burning crusade==========
    =============Vanilla=================
    (The base already includes Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and MOP) only the latest exansion pack has to be codded into the original.)

===Warlords of Draenor===
    =============Vanilla=================
    (Warlords was simply an empty piece of data that used to crash the original vanilla servers, when the Administration tried to enter it)

For these of you who followed World of Warcraft from its original private server release (prior to mangos core emulator) the maps from MOP were already included within the Vanilla, blizzard simply decided to sell each set of maps individually, under the guise of Expansions.

In other words, even a 10 year old boy can launch this server from the start IF you assemble it first.

You people just have to ask.

11. The progress between mini-patches would be easier. All they have to do is enable/disable dungeons and instances, and modify vendor stock.

You don't expect them to match 1:1 blizzard with bugs just to solve them in the next patch do you ?

And yes, some zones were already in Vanilla, but they were discarded as the game was nearing how many? 5 years of development ? They later decided to release the content that wasn't finished as expansions. They were in the game files, doesn't mean they were scripted and/or ready to implement at the flick of a switch.

12. Sure hitting 80 and ICC is the endgame, but i think part of the major appeal here is 1x and experiencing the lower level content at the level of the content. Sure your level 80 can run thru and get all the ''Classic Dungeon'' achievements, but IMHO if rushing to 80 to come back and do the content is your goal then you are missing out on the fun and adventure that Lordaeron has to offer. Lower level recipes will be viable once again! Not just another notch in your list of recipes, I want to be there with you as you say Strat about whipped our *** but we were victorious! look at this blue set i got some pieces of :) not hear bunch of need 5.5gs and KS title to run blah blah blah. So i'm sure the majority of peeps that will come play here will play for the content available and not really need it to be released progressively
    Couldnt agree more!Playing a wotlk and only doing icc and pos fos is like watching a movie 20 minutes before the end.Wotlk has much more to offer.Players that raided entire expansion knows what am i talking about.Back in the days i played retail there were cases when i was more happier when i got a blue item than latter on when i got some icc epic gear.And thats the beauty of wow

13. I Think the time between expansions should all be atleast 6 months appart at least

14. Lordaeron is going to be a Progress Realm. the onli question is how much time there will be among expansions?
    Among patches, since it won't be turned into Cata or MOP. But answering your question, it is still being discussed, but most likely once we see guilds beating raids, getting equipped and posting feedback. We don't want a lot of people left behind nor just a single guild raiding it all alone.

15. Among patches, since it won't be turned into Cata or MOP. But answering your question, it is still being discussed, but most likely once we see guilds beating raids, getting equipped and posting feedback. We don't want a lot of people left behind nor just a single guild raiding it all alone.
    i understand that, but i´m talking about the time among the expansion, TBC and WoTLK, because u said that we will play in outland and northerent in 1 and 2 months after the official launch and many people say that this time is littlet to enjoy the content of each zone and im agree.
    and we want to know if the admis and development team is thinking in increace this time.

12 Last