1. affli lock dmg

checked bug tracker, couldnt see anything regarding affliction locks dmg.
    also checked forums, couldnt find nothing.
    so need to ask.. u really think the dmg affliction locks do atm is normal? (pvp)
    i can understand locks not posting anything about it.. but im sure it aint right low geared locks to drop full geared chars in 3-4 secs..
    if there is post regarding this.. or something in bug tracker.. sorry.
    pls warmane check this issue as thers no pleasure playing arenas going against affli locks atm.

2. checked bug tracker, couldnt see anything regarding affliction locks dmg.
    also checked forums, couldnt find nothing.
    so need to ask.. u really think the dmg affliction locks do atm is normal? (pvp)
    i can understand locks not posting anything about it.. but im sure it aint right low geared locks to drop full geared chars in 3-4 secs..
    if there is post regarding this.. or something in bug tracker.. sorry.
    pls warmane check this issue as thers no pleasure playing arenas going against affli locks atm.
    are you sure you didn't dream it ?
    affli locks atm both pvp and pve is broken .. stats snapshot not working, etc
    destro is abit better but still not drop in 5sec .. not even full 522 geared

3. u srsly think affli's dmg is ok? even should be higher?
    u must be playing lock, or ur the one whos dreaming.

4. I dont see what is the problem. Seems perfectly legit.

5. I dont see what is the problem. Seems perfectly legit.

Affli locks in bg's will always reck numbers no matter how bugged they are (whether they are or not I don't know) all they have to do is put every dot and as many targets as possible and GG.
    i've heard many people say though that affliction is under performing and I know that snapshotting isn't working at the minute so that doesn't really help either.

6. http://i.imgur.com/qoZ5RSZ.jpg
    YES warlocks work fine cus they have HUUUGE AOE and if there are healers to heal their 10 ppl dots ofc they will dothis dmg. so delete thread and stop the drama!!!

7. talked to few locks.. few of them think dots do more dmg than they should.
    bgs aint important.. in 2s there is no 10ppl ..
    like it or not, drama continues till gm or someone from warmane confirms that thers no prob with affliction spells...

8. Its not a lock exclusive problem. Every class does around 30% too much dmg compared to retail. Couldnt figure out why tho. Cant be only the buffstacking (its a part of the problem tho)

9. a geared affil lock here cannot be killed...i spend most of my time in ewlyn forest and even average geared affils beat full geared ppl.
    i have a 475ilvl lock that i didnt geared up for a long time...2days ago i changed to affil and went to a BG...guess what? i could rekt most of the geared hordes ..just my hp was low ..dots were doing insane damage and most of the time crit.
    oh i forgot to say we have 2lock in our guild with+2.3k rating and they only do arena as affil.
    Edited: July 15, 2015

10. I don't know why u still ***** around affli's damage. Seems like people here don't know how to deal with the locks. Im playing affli for 3-4 months and nothing is wrong. Im full griv and I don't feel im overpovered above anyone else, quite the oposite. It's natural to do high damage in bg's, guess what we can multidot! You know more targets, more dots, more damage. Even with destro lock Im on the top of the list with the damage. Guess what, we have bugs, our dot's doesn't benefit from haste when we apply dots via soulburn! You know what is overpowered? When hunter remove a half of yours HP in two-three hits, or when warrior's deep wounds crit for 50k, that's broken. Either learn how to play against locks, or stop opening threads like this.

11. Destro Locks hit for 160k conflagates (x2 instant) or whatever it was called (on my druid, got roughly 504 ilvl), and 340k chaos bolts when they pull one off :P

12. H1 all! Warlocks are really OP, pls nerf! Have a great day!

13. H1 all! Warlocks are really OP, pls nerf! Have a great day!
    Nerf warriors as well and we have a deal

14. I don't know why u still ***** around affli's damage. Seems like people here don't know how to deal with the locks. Im playing affli for 3-4 months and nothing is wrong. Im full griv and I don't feel im overpovered above anyone else, quite the oposite. It's natural to do high damage in bg's, guess what we can multidot! You know more targets, more dots, more damage. Even with destro lock Im on the top of the list with the damage. Guess what, we have bugs, our dot's doesn't benefit from haste when we apply dots via soulburn! You know what is overpowered? When hunter remove a half of yours HP in two-three hits, or when warrior's deep wounds crit for 50k, that's broken. Either learn how to play against locks, or stop opening threads like this.
    Don't bother . Warmane doesn;t nerf classes, they fix classes. And affli got positive and negative bugs as well. One positive bug is the snapshoting , the negative one is that soulburn doesn't benefit from haste so you gotta re-apply the dots manually durings your cds.
    P:S That guy with 340k CB's. rofl. I can barely pull one off against a warrior, let alone the dmg, its like 160-175k at best. Warrior's Slam hits me for 126k crit.
    Not that far. Guess we all should reroll warrior.
    Yea i received from a hunter a 130k chimera followed by a 200k dmg total Glaive toss. Not op at all. Thats how blizzard designed the classes in Mist of Bull****. Too bad some of them benefit from bugs.

Awaiting AntiWar****ter, aka the 13 year old fastass kid claiming that he got 3k rating as arms. "So easy" he says. Seen some warriors poping the dps trinket and bladestorm immediately after i opened on them with my rogue and bring them to half hp. Re-created a warrior myself because they are broken , yet I feel so ashamed for playing one.
    Edited: July 15, 2015

15. Don't bother . Warmane doesn;t nerf classes, they fix classes. And affli got positive and negative bugs as well. One positive bug is the snapshoting , the negative one is that soulburn doesn't benefit from haste so you gotta re-apply the dots manually durings your cds.
    P:S That guy with 340k CB's. rofl. I can barely pull one off against a warrior, let alone the dmg, its like 160-175k at best. Warrior's Slam hits me for 126k crit.
    Not that far. Guess we all should reroll warrior.
    Yea i received from a hunter a 130k chimera followed by a 200k dmg total Glaive toss. Not op at all. Thats how blizzard designed the classes in Mist of Bull****. Too bad some of them benefit from bugs.

Awaiting AntiWar****ter, aka the 13 year old fastass kid claiming that he got 3k rating as arms. "So easy" he says. Seen some warriors poping the dps trinket and bladestorm immediately after i opened on them with my rogue and bring them to half hp. Re-created a warrior myself because they are broken , yet I feel so ashamed for playing one.
    Aaaah there it is...a comment about warriors -_-
    I don't know why people still are in this tought of the freaking over powered warrior...
    It's a easy class and yes it is strong however not unkillable so stop the QQ and l2p :)

12 Last