1. They are not buggy. It's problem related to client-side. Player position in world would update with delay if player just fly in one direction without any movement changes. What i mean, for example you just holding down button "=>" for movement, as a result your character position would update every second or something like this. But if you jump during movement or made any other movement changes your position would be updated immediately (server-side position update based on packets from client, any jump or turn it immediately packet send, but movement in one direction it's packet updates with timer). So you can fly through ring and press jump/turn anything like this and ring would work without delays.
    However when i have a time i would try to improve rings algorithm using movement vector of players and approximate time to move through ring.
    And this is why we love you :) you take time to explain, and it helps alot actually!

2. The ignite bug definately makes it a lot easier. With the ignite a moderately geared mage can actually kill 10 HC without needing to combust at all and can solo 25 HC by combusting twice.
    Actually you don't even need combustion on 25hc :D

3. The ignite bug definately makes it a lot easier. With the ignite a moderately geared mage can actually kill 10 HC without needing to combust at all and can solo 25 HC by combusting twice. Before the ignite bug a moderately geared mage can solo 10 HC with the need of two Combustions and it would require 2-3 moderately geared mages to combust twice to kill 25 HC. So ignites current state certainly helps them a lot, but soloing isn't possible just because of ignites bug.

You just repeated what I said in my first post...why?._.
    Ignite works fine, fire mage mastery is ****ed up when u got like 60%+ mastery as fire mage it starts hiting like a fcking mountain

soloed alys 25hc without even using combustion (woe mastery trinket, hc mirror) with soulshifter that would be even easier

/e snaku got soulshifter so ..this is how it looks like when it procs. TONS OF DAMAGE and this is everywhere (ofc with smaller numbers but u can burst like 300k in dragon soul, thats even more what u could done with legendary staff when your combust proced 2x)
    Edited: July 18, 2015

4. Just for your information, before moltdown, even if you stacked mastery, its impossible to kill 25m alys hc solo without using 2x combustion. The way ignite works post moltdown is clearly bugged. Single target dps with 500k burst? come on this is not MoP ffs, and stop defending a bug that is crystal clear right infront of your eyes.

5. moltdown was like 6 months ago? this **** is buged like 2 months max and there are a lot more bugs since moltdown

higher mastery=higher DOT damage (ignite DOT) ..ignite is not even doubleticking like it was on wrath

so stop arguing when u dont know **** about that

6. moltdown was like 6 months ago? this **** is buged like 2 months max and there are a lot more bugs since moltdown

higher mastery=higher DOT damage (ignite DOT) ..ignite is not even doubleticking like it was on wrath

so stop arguing when u dont know **** about that
    LOL, you seems like the one who doesnt know ****, just looking at Snak ss, you can clearly see the difference between fireball total dmg and ignite total dmg. 1 Million damage from fireball producing 1407455520 ignite tick and saying it was fine? what are you smoking m8?

7. They are not buggy. It's problem related to client-side. Player position in world would update with delay if player just fly in one direction without any movement changes. What i mean, for example you just holding down button "=>" for movement, as a result your character position would update every second or something like this. But if you jump during movement or made any other movement changes your position would be updated immediately (server-side position update based on packets from client, any jump or turn it immediately packet send, but movement in one direction it's packet updates with timer). So you can fly through ring and press jump/turn anything like this and ring would work without delays.
    However when i have a time i would try to improve rings algorithm using movement vector of players and approximate time to move through ring.
    Thank you very much for explain =D
    I thought was something like this, 'cause i've seen that a lot of mages can do alys solo. So just train myself to move a little bit inside the rings for be buffed!
    thank u soooo muchhhh!!!
    Kisses

8. LOL, you seems like the one who doesnt know ****, just looking at Snak ss, you can clearly see the difference between fireball total dmg and ignite total dmg. 1 Million damage from fireball producing 1407455520 ignite tick and saying it was fine? what are you smoking m8?
    THATS WHAT FIRE MAGE MASTERY DOES or u still dont get it?
    Edited: July 20, 2015

9. THATS WHAT FIRE MAGE MASTERY DOES or u still dont get it?
    No need to caps lock there. Anyway, have you ever tried testing living bomb with mastery? I tested it, with and without mastery proc trinkets, and it works FINE, since mastery affects all dots.

The only problem that i can see from Snak's SS is the damage of the IGNITE itself, since there is no possibility that ignite can deal out that much damage with only 24 fireball's crit. So, my conclusion is, there must be something wrong with the way ignite works, whether its equation with mastery, or the way it calculated fireball/pyroblast crit, especially when the crits are consecutives.

Saying that the fire mage damage is totally fine as it is now, is clearly a nonsense.

10. Saying that the fire mage damage is totally fine as it is now, is clearly a nonsense.
    and who told u this ****? IGNITE alone is FINE

k not gona argue with some pug when u clearly dont see whats buged here even if u TESTED something

11. Im soloing it with mage 380... at 17 mastery without combustion at 25hc, first you cant pull those 2 adds or phoenixes so you just pop invisibility before going there, then you go as far as you can (near alys spawn spot) when she pulls you back you blink + evo after it you just pick up 3 feathers and enter every portal spawned... after 1st firestorm, once you get 25 stacks you time warp and its done in 30 secs...
    Spam pyro all time also nothing else

12. THATS WHAT FIRE MAGE MASTERY DOES or u still dont get it?
    are you even from this planet ? there was no such mages bursters in retail with 300-500k, their dmg was building up as any other class... 30k 40k 50k etc

13. Sorry guys, but for me there is something wrong...

Now i take every ring but my dps (fire mage 394 with alys buff 505k at recount) is not enaugh to kill her.
    Try to explain me better: When she cast firat aoe i use ice block (cd 5 min). Then go on with dps (pyro, living bomb, combuation).
    But i know, she should die BEFORE casting another aoe. But i cannot!!
    When she cast the Second firestorm i die, cause iceblock is in cd yet.

Where i'm doing wrong????
    I have not tier 13 item, only valor Point bought...

Ty all
    Isotta :-)

14. Sorry guys, but for me there is something wrong...

Now i take every ring but my dps (fire mage 394 with alys buff 505k at recount) is not enaugh to kill her.
    Try to explain me better: When she cast firat aoe i use ice block (cd 5 min). Then go on with dps (pyro, living bomb, combuation).
    But i know, she should die BEFORE casting another aoe. But i cannot!!
    When she cast the Second firestorm i die, cause iceblock is in cd yet.

Where i'm doing wrong????
    I have not tier 13 item, only valor Point bought...

Ty all
    Isotta :-)
    whats your mastery, haste, crit without alys buf? u need 25% from gear to get 100% with alys buff

First 12