1. Spirit of Harmony, best way to get them?

Got an instant 90 and leveled leatherworking and skinning to max (almost for leather making) and now I'm trying to make PvP gear for it but I can't seem to get any Mote of Harmony? I've tried numerous places and each drop about 2 every hour if that. Where exactly can I get them from so that I can finally PvP?
    Edited: July 16, 2015 Reason: Spelling

2. Got an instant 90 and leveled leatherworking and skinning to max (almost for leather making) and now I'm trying to make PvP gear for it but I can't seem to get any Mote of Harmony? I've tried numerous places and each drop about 2 every hour if that. Where exactly can I get them from so that I can finally PvP?
    There isnt any specific place,it drop everywhere in pandaria,but you could try mistfall village in vale of eternal blossom,there are some small quest mobs wearing a keg i noticed they drop mote of harmony a lot,or go to cave in kun lai just above one keg camp

3. there's a daily quest that awards 1 spirit of harmony per day in a cave in isle of giants. check it out

4. The best way to get these is by Tilling/Growing. MoP was designed with a specific balance of these items that simply required people who wanted them to use Tilling. Since Tilling isn't working here and no idea if it is even being planned to be worked on, I think they world drop rate of these should be raised 10x. These are not meant to be extremely rare items, they are meant to be easy to get.

5. The best way to get these is by Tilling/Growing. MoP was designed with a specific balance of these items that simply required people who wanted them to use Tilling. Since Tilling isn't working here and no idea if it is even being planned to be worked on, I think they world drop rate of these should be raised 10x. These are not meant to be extremely rare items, they are meant to be easy to get.
    They are easy to get, go to the cave above one keg and farm there. 1 in 3 mobs drop 1-4 motes of harmony from my farming trips.

6. there's a daily quest that awards 1 spirit of harmony per day in a cave in isle of giants. check it out
    From my experience it doesn't let you turn the quest in, anyone else have a similar one?

7. From my experience it doesn't let you turn the quest in, anyone else have a similar one?
    Yeah that happens sometimes, just drop the quest and pick it up again. Bones wont get deleted when you drop the quests.