1. Running the risk of sounding entitled, I think we need an explanation or announcement at this point. I know it's the weekend but it's just that, the weekend....

2. Why would ppl even expect them to answer ? First of all,it's a private server and they can do whatever they please, can and will remove stuff without any notifications ,it's their right ,and ours is - to deal with it.
    Second of all, ofc they will not "refund" the fees , but u get ur initial gold back, so it's not much of a loss there tbh .
    The lot of u only gained from the fact that they even bothered to open trade for a short time , so now that it's not there anymore - lets just be thankful we got this much at least and move along.

3. Don't worry the gold won't be lost, mine came back, but this is so sad because I want my items :'(

4. there is no point in disabling gold trading for coins for good, as people who have lots of gold will just have to buy gems/mounts/boe and sell those... ppl that want gold for coins will have to buy those and sell them on ah for actual gold... so it realy makes no sense to just disable gold trading. either disable trading for good or giev back gold trading. i hope they are just fixing something :/

5. Why would ppl even expect them to answer ? First of all,it's a private server and they can do whatever they please, can and will remove stuff without any notifications ,it's their right ,and ours is - to deal with it.
    Second of all, ofc they will not "refund" the fees , but u get ur initial gold back, so it's not much of a loss there tbh .
    The lot of u only gained from the fact that they even bothered to open trade for a short time , so now that it's not there anymore - lets just be thankful we got this much at least and move along.
    Heh you have a very weird attitude to be honest but whatever you say.. I still think they should keep the system since that was a great way to earn coins not via donating..

6. Why would ppl even expect them to answer ? First of all,it's a private server and they can do whatever they please, can and will remove stuff without any notifications ,it's their right ,and ours is - to deal with it.
    I guess you're right. It seems that they can do whatever they want and still be in business - the moltdown fiasco.

7. Heh you have a very weird attitude to be honest but whatever you say.. I still think they should keep the system since that was a great way to earn coins not via donating..
    You think they should keep something that helps ppl gain coins 'NOT via donating' ?
    Think again ,in owner's best interest is something quite the opposit - coins via donating.
    And I wouldn't say being thankful for at least a small oportunity to gain some coins,however short-termed it was ,makes my attitude a weird one.

8. You think they should keep something that helps ppl gain coins 'NOT via donating' ?
    Think again ,in owner's best interest is something quite the opposit - coins via donating.
    And I wouldn't say being thankful for at least a small oportunity to gain some coins,however short-termed it was ,makes my attitude a weird one.
    Lol it's enabled again so take that back :D

9. So I put in gold that's going to sell no doubt on a friday/saturday for 24 hours and lolten gypsies 5k off me and sends me back the rest of the gold after 24hours. Couldn't use the gold for something else in that time, couldn't sell it because no one could buy it.

1337 n1nj4 m0l73N sk1llz.

First 12