1. Please tell what did this combat rogue use in it opener roation

Please tell what did this combat rogue use in it opener oration?

i know he used bad juju trinked but i want to know sequins of his spells

https://youtu.be/yPljWTvsG50?t=1m16s

2. Can't really say. The burst is too quick

3. He used marked for death, slice and dice, shadow blades, adrenaline rush, revealing strike and killing spree.
    Edited: July 20, 2015

4. He used marked for death, slice and dice, shadow blades, adrenaline rush, revealing strike and killing spree.

Does Revealing strike increases the damage of killingspree to?

5. Does Revealing strike increases the damage of killingspree to?
    No it doesn't.

6. He used marked for death, slice and dice, shadow blades, adrenaline rush, revealing strike and killing spree.

So why does he do revealing strike before killing spree than>? if this is what he did.

7. So why does he do revealing strike before killing spree than>? if this is what he did.
    Cause it doesnt matter :D:D:D:D:D He used a PvE trinket and buggy combat rogue to one shot every living thing :D;D;D

8. can confirm, he might have used 1 ss but that was mostly killing spree... 522 combat can drop most people in a few seconds, but if they waste all the cooldowns and you dont die, they are ****ed.

9. Both trinkets, praying for two procs of dancing steel, marked for death, slice and dice, shadow blades, revealing strike, killing spree.

He planned to use eviscerate post-killing spree, hence the revealing strike. You should know that, you use a rogue, right?

10. I came late to the treath, but i may explain it.

Im Stabx, the combat rogue on the video.

Revealing -> slice. no abilitys worth to use on stealth for a combat burst, so i went straight. Used revaling to give-me 1 combo point. No need longer than 1 point to slice for the burst. Also good to get procs going.

The MFD was in case of need a quick Evisc on the end. I had 5 combos, and Revealing strike up. Other than that, did nothing special. Good trinkets, good gear (and wasnt using my doble pve trinkets) and that was the combat situation in that time. The bug than we had in that time was extra poison procs on KS.